Beginners and Beyond

WEDNESDAILIES Are Brought to You by the Letters W, T, and H (Read 48 times)

Zelanie

Hi guys.  I had an excellent run last night, on the TM and everything.  Then I baked most of a Boston Creme Pie for my MIL's birthday.  Today I assemble the cake and we celebrate with her, so no running until tomorrow.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Rocky and I got in 5.2 miles this morning before I headed to the gym, no pain or really any soreness at all so that is a great sign Smile

Hit the gym afterwards for an hour focusing on Biceps, Triceps and Chest

Standing Barbell Curls: 50lbsX12reps, 45lbsX14reps, 50lbsX12reps, 45lbsX14reps, 50lbsX10reps
      Modular Triceps Extensions: 40lbsX15reps, 50lbsX8reps, 40lbsX15reps, 50lbsX8reps, 40lbsX15reps
      Loaded Plate Incline Chest Press: 100lbsX8reps, 90lbsX10reps, 80lbsX12reps, 100lbsX10reps, 80lbsX12reps
      Torso Rotation: 5 sets/ 10 reps/ 70lbs
      Triceps Dumbbell Kickbacks: 17.5lbsX12reps, 20lbsX10reps, 17.5lbsX12reps, 20lbsX10reps, 17.5lbsX12reps
      Fly Delts: 65lbsX15reps, 70lbsX10reps, 65lbsX15reps, 70lbsX10reps, 70lbsX10reps
      Standing Dumbbell Curls: 20lbsX12reps, 22.5lbsX8reps, 20lbsX12reps, 22.5lbsX8reps, 22.5lbsX8reps

Dorian slept through his 3rd night without the passy, no issues whatsoever. All pacifiers (that we know of) have been found and tossed in the trash, my boy is weaned!!!!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

DavePNW

Dave

Little Blue

4 easy swim slog miles.  Temp 64.5, dew point 64.  Almost misting.  Now off to the chiro and work.  Everybody have a great day!

Ric-G

of course I happen to be off of work today (on a wednesday?) and thought it was tuesday...now you guys are talking about thursday...cool. anyway i did an easy 5 this morning and will proceed to do some home diy stuff later...have a great day everyone...whatever day it is  

marathon pr - 3:16

cjones1

Wednesday!! Smile

8 miles this morning, 3 somewhere between 5k-10k pace (7:10).  It felt good to let loose a little bit.  I've bailed on a couple of those runs lately, but I pretty much nailed this one.

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

StepbyStep-SH

Great news, FS! I'm glad Dorian was OK with giving it up and made it easy on the whole family.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Great news, FS! I'm glad Dorian was OK with giving it up and made it easy on the whole family.

Me too lol, I just hope he doesn't find one somewhere lol.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

I just finished a one hour red cord session. I am not exactly sure why I voluntarily put myself through that torture. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I just finished a one hour red cord session. I am not exactly sure why I voluntarily put myself through that torture. 

Cause you love it?

Damaris

LRB

Cause you love it?

I love to race, but have not been the same since last season. Today Nicole suggested I consider triathlon training to give my body a different training stimulus. 

Zelanie, happy birthday to MIL!

FreeSoul87, fantastic 5.2 and biceps, triceps, and chest.

DaveP MI, excellent eight.

Little Blue, great soupy four-miler. I hope that your session with the chiropractor goes well.

cjones1, awesome eight.

Damaris, enjoy Pilates.

HCK2.0, have fun running and lifting.

kristin10185, have a pleasant run after work.

Lily, safe travels.

scottydawg, have a beautifully hot run later.

Rick, are we talking 50 Shades of Red here?

onemile

I love to race, but have not been the same since last season. Today Nicole suggested I consider triathlon training to give my body a different training stimulus. 

I'm sorry. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sorry.

Damaris

DavePNW

Today Nicole suggested I consider triathlon training to give my body a different training stimulus. 

Baboon can be your coach!

Dave