Beginners and Beyond

WEDNESDAILIES Are Brought to You by the Letters W, T, and H (Read 48 times)

delicate flower

Baboon can be your coach!

Sleep late, skip morning workouts and thus sacrifice biking and swimming for running, register for triathlon.  Success!(?)

<3

B-Plus

6 later. I'm racing a mile on Saturday.

LRB

I'll just run my next race in a tri sut.

LRB

I'm racing a mile on Saturday.

This pleases me.  Even if I am fat and out of shape  I cannot. 

DavePNW

Sleep late, skip morning workouts and thus sacrifice biking and swimming for running, register for triathlon.  Success!(?)

Best. Coach. Ever.

Dave

LRB

I'm sorry. 

She meant well but had no idea how far off my center that knocked me. I would have never said anything though because well, she meant well.

If I were to convey my thoughts on the idea though, this post would need an explicit content warning. 

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I did 5.1 this morning after the rain stopped

Marjorie

LRB

Rick, are we talking 50 Shades of Red here?

For the longest time I have wanted to be a restaurateur when/if I don't need the money someday. The name 2 shades of grey was always stuck in my big, dumb blockhead until that stupid book came out and ruined the whole idea. 

cjones1

She meant well but had no idea how far off my center that knocked me. I would have never said anything though because well, she meant well.

If I were to convey my thoughts on the idea though, this post would need an explicit content warning. 

Oh come on, you'll never know if you don't tri.

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

Since I was able to get upstairs at the Y yesterday without resorting to the elevator and biked lazily for an hour without incident, I'm going to see how a slow jog goes today.

delicate flower

I ran.  6.2 miles at 7:43 pace avg pace.  Somewhere between easy and medium effort.  Pardom my French but it's fuckin' gorgeous out there today.  70, clear skies, no humidity, very light breeze.   

<3

B-Plus, bravo on the six.

Marjorie, fantastic 5.1.

Jay, I hope that the jog goes well.

Phil, excellent 6.2.

Work is done. I'm off to the sewing club meetup. Later, people.

Half Crazy K 2.0

5.4 mostly easy, picked it up on the last uphill. At least it didn't rain today. Did upper body weights when I got home.

Cyberic

Ran to and from track, but wore heavier more cushiony shoes to come back. Better.

After a good warmup, next week, we might do a 1600 test, if there isn't too many people at the track. I've never done that. I'm guessing I'll be somewhere in the 5:45-6:00 range, but I'll see.

Zelanie

Boston Creme Pie, with strawberries: