Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES: Back to Business (Read 37 times)

RunningOnSand

1) Re: awards--I will never be fast enough to win any type of trophy or anything like that, unless I compete in a super small race and my AG has a small showing. Big grin

2) When I have turned off auto lap it also just shows one lap for like 20 min or whatever (if that was my warmup, say). It bugs me. I like to know exactly what my pace is for each mile. So for my Fenix I program a workout, but it gives me my pace for each mile, which I like (w/o being annoying. I'll see if I can find out what I'm talking about.).

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LRB, mine is the same as yours. Wondering why they did that. Maybe so there is no competition? 🤦‍♀️

Damaris

RunningOnSand

LRB, mine is the same as yours. Wondering why they did that. Maybe so there is no competition? 🤦‍♀️

Oh and that reminds me,

3) I can still see how many likes others have on IG

LRB

Oh and that reminds me,

3) I can still see how many likes others have on IG

Not for long, apparently, maybe, allegedly. Search google for Instagram likes removed and see why...

RunningOnSand

Not for long, apparently, maybe, allegedly. Search google for Instagram likes removed and see why...

Oh I'm sure you're right. They just probably haven't gotten to my account yet.

LRB

Here's a post from NASA that usually would show an actual numerical figure like something stupid like 645,872 likes that now just shows "thousands of others"

RunningOnSand

LOL @  "thousands of others"!

sdWhiskers

So mine will just say "others"  lol

RunningOnSand

Big grin LOL

Mine too Big grin

DavePNW

This reminds me when way BITD, McDonald’s used to post on their sign how many billion burgers they’ve sold, updated every year (I think). Then it stuck on 99 and just said “Over 99 Billion Sold”, and eventually just “Billions and Billions Sold”. I guess that’s what IG is going for.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Mine will probably say 1 like.  lol.

Damaris

DavePNW

That dude on the scoring rules for the 2020 game. 

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

That dude on the scoring rules for the 2020 game. 

LOL.  He is right, though.  The sandbagging issue has increased through the years.  There was a year in RWOL when Dahlia and I threatened to switch teams midyear or to change people's goals, because there was a team with more than half their members with crazy % above goal, like 300-400%.  I think if you are too far ahead of your goal by midyear, it should be increased whether you want it or not.  So people, math better. Big grin

MTA: I just noticed you probably meant the scoring thread and now I get what you are saying, lol.

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

Yes, a user can see how many likes their posts has, but only they can see the total. Which is why I said go to someone else's posts.

That’s what I just said I did ... other people’s posts populate my feed.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

RunningOnSand

Mine will probably say 1 like.  lol.

LOL Big grin