Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #121 (Read 29 times)

onemile

10 in a very light rain. It was great.

do you like not doing all those doubles/triples?

DavePNW

11.1 on the AlterG... that .1 was necessary because otherwise I'd end up with 209.9 for the month and that is obviously unacceptable

Obviously. I have 292.9 myself, so thinking about 6.1.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Strength training this morning because no technology for work wanted to cooperate. Ever try to look at a spreadsheet in a 6 inch view? It sucks.

sdWhiskers

Beaches in CA opened on Monday....and now being closed again tomorrow because people aren't responsible 

onemile

Obviously. I have 292.9 myself, so thinking about 6.1.

check your maths

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Beaches in CA opened on Monday....and now being closed again tomorrow because people aren't responsible 

Who knew???

Damaris

DavePNW

Dave

sdWhiskers

DavePNW

Everyone swarmed to the beaches, because they were afraid they’d be closed right back down again, because people wouldn’t be responsible. 

Dave

RunningOnSand

Hold that thought. Delayed onset muscle soreness usually kicks in on the second day.

Ugh, you're totally right. This just shows how out of shape I'm in (b/c I had forgotten that phenomenon...it's been so long since I've consistently strength trained, lol).  

sdWhiskers

Everyone swarmed to the beaches, because they were afraid they’d be closed right back down again, because people wouldn’t be responsible. 

To be fair, San Diego did a decent job (according to the news). LA ruined it for us.

RunningOnSand

check your maths

LOL, I was thinking that, too.

Daffy, beautiful plants. Things are starting to bloom here, and I would like to make my outdoor spaces inviting. For myself. Lol.

RunningOnSand

To be fair, San Diego did a decent job (according to the news). LA ruined it for us.

Damn LA'ers.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I bet SD went to LA beaches instead lol

Damaris

RunningOnSand

Strength training this morning because no technology for work wanted to cooperate. Ever try to look at a spreadsheet in a 6 inch view? It sucks.

I've tried on occasion, and it makes me so frustrated I end up throwing my phone down. Not to mention trying to add values to the cells. That's a big fat nope.