Beginners and Beyond

Tuesdailies (Read 18 times)

DavePNW

Record heat in the midwest, but a chilly 30 degrees here. Went to the track for a race-week workout of 7x800m w/200m recoveries, plus 3x200m, total 9.5 miles. My workout paces lately have been generally disappointing, but I was very happy with where they ended up today. So I'm feeling a tiny bit better about my HM this weekend.

Dave

sdWhiskers

Chilly here too, down into the 40s! I also had a pretty good run this morning with 7 miles.

DavePNW

Mornings are expected to be <30 for the next couple days, which is honestly a bit cold for racing. But Saturday morning is supposed to be 40, which is perfect. Naturally a chance of rain too.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yeah. We broke records in February for highs. It’s just pouring today. I have seven later

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

What up, Chumley!  I ran 7 miles before work, ducking the rain, which is something I will need to do for the next seven days ffs.

<3

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Record heat in the midwest, but a chilly 30 degrees here. Went to the track for a race-week workout of 7x800m w/200m recoveries, plus 3x200m, total 9.5 miles. My workout paces lately have been generally disappointing, but I was very happy with where they ended up today. So I'm feeling a tiny bit better about my HM this weekend.

Glad to hear it.

5 miles in 43º and light rain.  Not my favorite running weather, but bearable, especially for a shorter run.  Sadly, race day (Sunday) could be much the same, though a bit warmer.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
              10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

0.88, going to be awhile before I try again

👋

Half Crazy K 2.0

What up, Chumley!  I ran 5.8 miles with strides before work, ducking the rain, which is something I will need to do for the next seven days ffs.

DavePNW

YTD miles...

2 Baboon 533.07 mi
                    3 DavePNW 528.54 mi

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

0.88, going to be awhile before I try again

👋

Sad

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

YTD miles...

2 Baboon 533.07 mi
                        3 DavePNW 528.54 mi

My uterus should be falling out any day now.

<3