Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES like to run but own cars too (Read 35 times)

Cyberic

Have to take my car to the garage this morning for an oil change and new winter tires 

I'll go for a jog while the job gets done, that is if they're not too busy. It's an appointment free garage, so it depends how many people get there before me.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning.  Woke up sick and my heel was bugging me all day yesterday (that tendonitis that won't go away), so URD for me.  I can barely breathe and have a sore throat so I suspect I just caught a cold.

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

It was raining and 41F when I woke up, so I did 1 hour on the trainer.  I'll aim for 10+ miles running tomorrow.  I need to, the pace bunny is getting arrogant already.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

10 miles. Car still in the garage. They did not have the tires in stock, so later today, probably.

DavePNW

6 miles in the rain.

Dave

RunningOnSand

Morning.  Woke up sick and my heel was bugging me all day yesterday (that tendonitis that won't go away), so URD for me.  I can barely breathe and have a sore throat so I suspect I just caught a cold.

Feel better, D.

PR, my pace bunny is also getting a bit arrogant. So I'll run 5 in hopes it settles down a bit.

Cyberic

Feel better, D.

PR, my pace bunny is also getting a bit arrogant. So I'll run 5 in hopes it settles down a bit.

My pace bunny is not working at all. I can't select an activity type when I set it up, so it shows nothing.

The streak widget also seems to be broken. NTICAT.

The weekly total in the miles game does not show today's run for some reason. That's the same run that's missing from the streak widget.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

My pace bunny is not working at all. I can't select an activity type when I set it up, so it shows nothing.

The weekly total in the miles game does not show today's run for some reason. That's the same run that's missing from the streak widget.

Logging off and logging on or forcing a refresh have worked to fix the pace bunny and streak widgets for some members.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                        05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

DavePNW

Try logging out of your account & logging back in. Sounds dumb, but that worked for me. My streak & pace bunny widgets were not working either, but now are.

Dave

Cyberic

Tried logging off, and logging in, and didn't fix it. I'm just saying, though. My log works fine. It's only the widgets.

DavePNW

Tried logging off, and logging in, and didn't fix it. I'm just saying, though. My log works fine. It's only the widgets.

Hmm. I was the same, my log was working fine but my widgets were not, and that fixed the widgets. I guess you can also try deleting & re-creating them; if that doesn't work, I would post on one of the tech support threads.

Dave

LRB

Hmm. I was the same, my log was working fine but my widgets were not, and that fixed the widgets. I guess you can also try deleting & re-creating them; if that doesn't work, I would post on one of the tech support threads.

Or just wait until the dust settles.

LRB

I've never had a pace bunny. 

LRB

I ran 7.

It occurred to me during it that this winter has been similar to my first winter running (2011/2012) where I only had a single pair of fleece gloves and barely needed more than that to get through till March. It's been nice.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

This seems to be the relevant thread for widget issues.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.