Beginners and Beyond

Tuesdailies - the 29th (Read 33 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 9.4 miles with 4x4min @ HMP w/5min rest.  I planned 6 reps total, but my legs (and the rest of me) found plenty of humility.  I'm still mostly satisfied, as I hit my paces and was fairly consistent.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Ha ha you beat me to it PR. Let me see if I can delete my Dailies

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

Dont know how to delete my other Dailies thread

I dont think my legs have ever felt this tired lol. I was hoping to get some speed work in this morning but that wasn't happening. BTB race weekends will be plenty of vo2max work so Im not sweating it....nothing hurts, fatigue means I raced hard, I have nothing to complain about.

Ok I will complain a little ... I thought all that rain would have suppressed the pollen...there was so much junk in the air this morning I was afraid to breathe. And it was humid...ok now Im done.

6Mi recovery effort. 9:18avg.

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You can't delete but I can lock the thread. Smile

Morning!  I have 4 and OTF tonight.

Damaris

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Good morning guys! Sorry I wasn't able to check in over the weekend. Hopefully by tomorrow I can read what you were all up to. I had a good weekend of running with a long trail run and then a few other runs too. Looking for 12 this evening and trying to throw in some good hills.

Hope you all enjoy the day!

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

delicate flower

'Morning, friends!  2700 yard swim done before work.  I've got day two of my webex training class today, so this work day, while just getting started, is also pretty much done already.  Heh.

<3

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

You're all so productive, with much effort having been expended already.  All I'm doing is taking a rest day.  What a slacker.  :-)

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Spring Distance Classic 5k, 4/28

delicate flower

You can't delete but I can lock the thread. Smile

Duplicate dailies threads should be left open so the thread starter can be properly mocked.

<3

Cyberic

Ran to work. Will (hopefully) run back home at 4.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Duplicate dailies threads should be left open so the thread starter can be properly mocked.

I was going to say that, but I see you already took care of it. 

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ran to work. Will (hopefully) run back home at 4.

We also hope you make it back home today...

Damaris

LRB

I slogged for 7.5.

Not sure why it sucked but hopefully that's the last of that.

KCRuns

Good morning!

I ran 3.3 to work this morning.  It was cool and breezy, a lovely way to start the day.  it'll be hot as blazes on my run home tonight, so I enjoyed it while it lasted.

Cy, I had a thought this morning about your lunches when your wife rides the bike to work instead of taking the car.  Can you put a basket or something on her bike to carry your lunch?

Duplicate dailies threads should be left open so the thread starter can be properly mocked people can continue to post in both and leave everyone utterly confused.

^this, for me. Tried, but alas, it had already been locked. Weird, I thought you usually see that lock icon on the thread list, but you don't.

Decided to up the ante on the gym bike - increased from 30 to 45 min. Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time, I'm having a ball.

Dave

LRB

Good morning!

I ran 3.3 to work this morning.  It was cool and breezy, a lovely way to start the day.  it'll be hot as blazes on my run home tonight, so I enjoyed it while it lasted.

Cy, I had a thought this morning about your lunches when your wife rides the bike to work instead of taking the car.  Can you put a basket or something on her bike to carry your lunch?

I would love to be a fly on the wall for that ass chewing conversation. lol