Beginners and Beyond

Saturdays are Funky Cold DAILIESna (Read 36 times)

Cyberic

And are sponsored by Tone Loc

https://youtu.be/tWLgSaAayDA

Looks like this November winter is here to stay.

Gonna run during soccer practice (they have moved the practices inside). Easy. Tomorrow I'm running the marathon distance, so, don't think it's a good idea to be too demanding on the legs today.

Watcha got on this fine Saturday mornin'?

From the Internet.

Morning! Pets woke me up so I'm sipping coffee and eating cereal and preparing to go jog some easy miles. Would have liked a couple more hours of sleep but getting my day started early isn't the worst thing in the world. Prob just doing my usual 7ish mile loop - I am a creature of habit and I like not thinking on easy days.

onemile

Tomorrow I'm running the marathon distance

What??

LRB

What??

lol - It's the jog with his crew, trying to run as much of the original route of the Olympic games marathon as they can.

onemile

lol - It's the jog with his crew, trying to run as much of the original route of the Olympic games marathon as they can.

Huh, I missed this

Cyberic

You're like a recording machine: we write something once and in your head it goes to stay 

delicate flower

'Morning!!  Wife got up early to go for a run while I stayed in bed like a lazy asshole.  It's like crazy town up in here!  Going mountain biking today.

And are sponsored by Tone Loc

https://youtu.be/tWLgSaAayDA

The better song of his two hits, IMO.

<3

Cyberic

Huh, I missed this

Only 3 of us are doing it (I hope). A large crowd would be a nightmare on the sidewalks and at traffic lights.

Cyberic

Going mountain biking today.

Isn't it cold and icy with snow around your parts too?

delicate flower

Isn't it cold and icy with snow around your parts too?

No, just cold.  And the ground is rock hard, so it's best not to fall.

<3

LRB

'Morning!!  Wife got up early to go for a run while I stayed in bed like a lazy asshole.  It's like crazy town up in here!  Going mountain biking today.

The better song of his two hits, IMO.

For some reason the other one is stuck in my head.

Don't. Fall.

LRB

You're like a recording machine: we write something once and in your head it goes to stay 

A 26 mile long run sticks out, as does the total coolness of the objective!

Speaking of long runs, my "reverse taper" needs to start trending upwards. This past week was really a letdown what with the whack weather and all. It's like I woke up in Siberia one morning! Hopefully I can get back to a regular routine next week. That sucked.

Cyberic

LRB

Strava, regarding my New York entry; "Run this route again to see how you are progressing"

Me;

LRB

Actually, knowing what I now know, I could see myself running it again....