Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES; Winning a race that no one wants to win (Read 53 times)

bluerun

Super B****

Speaking of...

To get me through the rest of the winter, this week I ordered: 2 pairs of running tights, 1 jacket, 1 hat, 1 neck warmer, 2 gloves and some socks.  For some reason this winter I have felt really wimpy about running in the cold. And it has not even been that cold. 

As long as you didn't order only one.

I'm still on a search for decent running mittens.  Why is this so hard?!  I want mittens, not mittens with gloves inside them; the whole point of mittens is so that your fingers can nestle together for warmth!!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

onemile

I'm still on a search for decent running mittens.  Why is this so hard?!  I want mittens, not mittens with gloves inside them; the whole point of mittens is so that your fingers can nestle together for warmth!!

You remind me, I need to order some non-running mittens for playing with the dogs.  My fingers usually hurt so much I have to stop before they collapse in exhaustion.

DavePNW

My run this morning was almost normal 

WTG!

14 miles.

Dave

onemile

DavePNW

WTG!

Yes well after yesterday's hard workout, I had an easy day today. 

Dave

LRB

WTG!

14 miles.

You've been hanging with PR too long! What time you get up to run that?

LRB

Speaking of...

To get me through the rest of the winter, this week I ordered: 2 pairs of running tights, 1 jacket, 1 hat, 1 neck warmer, 2 gloves and some socks.  For some reason this winter I have felt really wimpy about running in the cold. And it has not even been that cold. 

I was going to buy mittens this year but you're right, it's been easy breezy so far!

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

AM

30 min easy this morning...   I think I crossed some sort of threshold.

My legs are neither achy nor painful.  They don't feel particularly like lead or like marshmallows.

They just don't push very hard.

Should be quite amusing when I run my workout.

PM

Warm-up

(20) x 100 + (1) 800

Cool-down

WTG!

14 miles.

Very nice!

Honestly, If it gets cold enough for that, I take Chemical heater packs and shove one in each glove.

onemile

Yes well after yesterday's hard workout, I had an easy day today. 

How did it feel?  I hate dragging myself through a longer run the day after a hard run.

DavePNW

How did it feel?  I hate dragging myself through a longer run the day after a hard run.

It was fun! Lol no. But not as bad as it sounds, just felt long and plodding. Takes so much damn time though. I do actually get an easy one tomorrow, just 5.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ugh, on top of my temperature going up and down (relatively down now), they decided to shut down the AC or something.  We are sweating like pigs.

Damaris

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Ugh, on top of my temperature going up and down (relatively down now), they decided to shut down the AC or something.  We are sweating like pigs.

Damn chic,  go home and recoup.

LRB

Prosecute them bitches!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damn chic,  go home and recoup.

It's not me!  It's the whole office!  They do this from time to time.  Turn off the AC for the whole building.  One time they did it in the Summer when it was 100F outside and 95F inside.  Our office forced us to stay here until it was our time to leave.  Ugh.

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

Honestly, If it gets cold enough for that, I take Chemical heater packs and shove one in each glove.

Yeah, but that will only keep my palms warm.  The problem is my fingers!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog