Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #250 (Read 25 times)

LRB

And for anyone (Docket) who had never heard of Duck Duck Grey Duck:

We were duck duck goose, although I don't remember actually playing it myself.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Ok, I'm confused, did I miss something yesterday... we always played it "Duck, Duck, Goose"..... 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

I ran 9.

My average pace for this week was its lowest since some time back in mid June when I started scootering. There is something about it that just completely fries my legs, but at the same time, there hasn't been a single peep from my busted up right butt cheek or hamstring during the same period. So clearly then, it works. I just need to find a happy medium where it doesn't affect my every day easy running so drastically as it did. As my runs in July and August were thee absolute worst!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Driving home from Colorado 

From your pictures, it looks like you had an awesome time. Boo at coming back.

Damaris

DavePNW

Ok, I'm confused, did I miss something yesterday... we always played it "Duck, Duck, Goose"..... 

Go back to yesterday’s thread. Everyone in the US calls it Duck, Duck, Goose, except for people from Minnesota.

Dave

DavePNW

My average pace for this week was its lowest since some time back in mid June

Ha, opposite for me, this was actually one of my slowest weeks of the year. But at least today’s 10 went a lot better than yesterday’s sufferfest. Well yes it was 5 miles less, but despite going out later and being warmer & sunnier, it felt easier overall. 

Anyhoo, 62.5 for the week.

MTA: 26 out of 35 weeks this year have been 60+.

Dave

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Go back to yesterday’s thread. Everyone in the US calls it Duck, Duck, Goose, except for people from Minnesota.

Ooooohhhhhh..... Lol for a moment I thought I was the weirdo living in the weirdo state saying duck, duck, goose 😂

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

RunningOnSand

Ooooohhhhhh..... Lol for a moment I thought I was the weirdo living in the weirdo state saying duck, duck, goose 😂

Nope, we're the weirdos, here in MN. 

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Nope, we're the weirdos, here in MN. 

Lol

PRs

LRB

Ha, opposite for me, this was actually one of my slowest weeks of the year. But at least today’s 10 went a lot better than yesterday’s sufferfest. Well yes it was 5 miles less, but despite going out later and being warmer & sunnier, it felt easier overall. 

Anyhoo, 62.5 for the week.

MTA: 26 out of 35 weeks this year have been 60+.

You've certainly turned lemons into lemonade this year. Me, my lemons grew mold. lol

sdWhiskers

Dew point is currently 49F but temp is 102 and humidity is 19%. Sun is blocked out by smoke. This is some craziness

Half Crazy K 2.0

Dew point is currently 49F but temp is 102 and humidity is 19%. Sun is blocked out by smoke. This is some craziness

I'm used to see dewpoints of at least 70 when it's 100 degrees here. I can't imagine how dry that feels.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

15.25 miles done. 60 for the week. 

Damaris

DavePNW

15.25 miles done. 60 for the week. 

Nice! I think it’s been a while?

Dave

RunningOnSand

You've certainly turned lemons into lemonade this year. Me, my lemons grew mold. lol

Maybe low iron levels, or something like that?