Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES' ponders the question... (Read 46 times)

cjones1

OK, I'm happy dancing.  DH's brother had his prostate surgery yesterday.  Got it all, not spread to the lymph nodes, all looks good.  Just gotta heal up and he'll be good to go.  NO CHEMO!!!!  Wooo hooo!!!!  He's only 47, with two teenagers.  Only better outcome would have been to not have it in the first place.

<dancing banana>

<dancing pink elephant>

Fantastic!!  You just won the dailies today.

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

LRB

I "ran."  (...OUTSIDE.)

That should have you in a good mood for about...oh wait, the good feeling's probably already gone. lol

DavePNW

Midweek medium-long run of 9 miles this morning. Started off a little stiff, felt really awesome from mile 5 to the end. The medium-long is always my favorite run!

Said no runner, ever.

8 miles.

Dave

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

OK, I'm happy dancing.  DH's brother had his prostate surgery yesterday.  Got it all, not spread to the lymph nodes, all looks good.  Just gotta heal up and he'll be good to go.  NO CHEMO!!!!  Wooo hooo!!!!  He's only 47, with two teenagers.  Only better outcome would have been to not have it in the first place.

<dancing banana>

<dancing pink elephant>

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Oh man, I think I messed up. A friend called me last night and asked if I could play keeper on his indoor soccer team because their regular guy was out of town. Of course I agreed and today I am sore. Even though I am fairly fit from running I used muscles I forgot I had. Plus, I jammed my index finger on the wall and it is swollen like a Polska kielbasa. Dang it. I hope this soreness goes away before my 5k on Saturday. I hope to get to the gym today. We'll see...

bluerun

Super B****

That should have you in a good mood for about...oh wait, the good feeling's probably already gone. lol

Well, it will probably take more than ten minutes to undo all this damage, yes!!

(Plus, now I have to re-gain all the weight I lost.  I can't figure out where I lost it from, since I look exactly the same.  I was ready to say it's all bone, but apparently the human skeleton only comprises 15% of total body weight, and I doubt I have no skeleton left, so there goes that theory.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

10 miles with 6 at MP on the Tm done this morning. Then court. Pilates and more miles later.

Damaris

LRB

Well, it will probably take more than ten minutes to undo all this damage, yes!!

(Plus, now I have to re-gain all the weight I lost.  I can't figure out where I lost it from, since I look exactly the same.  I was ready to say it's all bone, but apparently the human skeleton only comprises 15% of total body weight, and I doubt I have no skeleton left, so there goes that theory.)

Probably muscle.

How is your hoof doing these days anyway? I don't recall you ever saying FFS.

LRB

10 miles with 6 at MP on the Tm done this morning. Then court. Pilates and more miles later.

Here's something else to ponder; if you're a marathon maniac are you always training or always in taper.  

delicate flower

<3

bluerun

Super B****

Probably muscle.

How is your hoof doing these days anyway? I don't recall you ever saying FFS.

Fifteen pounds of it?!  It's not like I had that much in the first place, but even so ... I would be able to tell.  No visible difference.  It is very odd.

It's sore and achy and feels totally different from my other foot, all of which is "normal."  And it's raining again today, so that makes it super happy (not).  But no sharp pain and I can walk normally, so... yay?

Here's something else to ponder; if you're a marathon maniac are you always training or always in taper.  

C: none of the above.

chasing the impossible

onemile

Fifteen pounds of it?!  It's not like I had that much in the first place, but even so ... I would be able to tell.  No visible difference.  It is very odd.

Probably feces in your colon. Ask FreeSoul.

LRB

It's sore and achy and feels totally different from my other foot, all of which is "normal."  And it's raining again today, so that makes it super happy (not).  But no sharp pain and I can walk normally, so... yay?

C: none of the above.

Yes, yay!

lol at C.

LRB

LOL!

bluerun

Super B****

Without getting into too much unnecessary detail -- I think I'd know about it if fifteen pounds of feces exited my colon. 

chasing the impossible