Beginners and Beyond

Sunday: Chance of rain.. (Read 33 times)

LRB

100%.

LRB

Not looking forward to going out in that nonsense what with 20 MPH. Hmm, I only need 6. Maybe I'll hop on the belt for the first time since I couldn't even tell you...

Let's coffee on it.

LRB

Let's coffee on it.

Ruh ro. I added an extra scoop to my cup.

Be like:

RunningOnSand

LRB, there’s no way I’d be running in that shiz in the winter! Enjoy your coffee. 

Thanks everyone who responded on my Stryd comment from yesterday. Turns out I had the wrong pod paired (I had the FP-STRD paired and not the one with the numbers).  Should I delete the PD-STRD one? Idk how it will know to not pair it with it?

anyway, I opted to sleep in today and take a RD—maybe I’ll run later. Ha. Riiiiight. Anyway, coffee time. Enjoy your day, peeps!

RunningOnSand

Ruh ro. I added an extra scoop to my cup.

Be like:

LOL 😂

5, with 3 on flat mostly a bit elevated pace then a bit later 2 on my modest hill with road crown, same as yesterday.... starting to feel good

and same as yesterday at work

delicate flower

'Sunday.  I ran 12 miles.  Meet wife and friend after for breffas.  Challah French toast, eggs, coffee.  Yummeh!!

<3

Cyberic

At my parents' place. Decided to finally go check out the indoor track at the University. Super short track, about 175m

But I was running by Stryd so I don't care.

8 x (600 / 1:30) ...  During the cool down, I did 2 times 1 lap fast, just because.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LRB, there’s no way I’d be running in that shiz in the winter! Enjoy your coffee. 

Thanks everyone who responded on my Stryd comment from yesterday. Turns out I had the wrong pod paired (I had the FP-STRD paired and not the one with the numbers).  Should I delete the PD-STRD one? Idk how it will know to not pair it with it?

anyway, I opted to sleep in today and take a RD—maybe I’ll run later. Ha. Riiiiight. Anyway, coffee time. Enjoy your day, peeps!

Yes, if you leave it, it will always pair with the Strd one. That's what happened to me.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have 16 miles with 5 @ MP and I have part of the storm LRB has so we will see if I have to run indoors. Thunder is key.

Damaris

LRB

LOL 😂

This is the link I was thinking of. But there is another one in the Cyborg's thread as Damaris stated.

LRB

At my parents' place. Decided to finally go check out the indoor track at the University. Super short track, about 175m

But I was running by Stryd so I don't care.

8 x (600 / 1:30) ...  During the cool down, I did 2 times 1 lap fast, just because.

It is really a lifesaver in that regard. I'm going to head over to the Dodge Trail, which is heavily wooded and temperamental in terms of GPS signal, but it won't affect me anymore...just gotta watch out for deep standing water.

LRB

'Sunday.  I ran 12 miles.  Meet wife and friend after for breffas.  Challah French toast, eggs, coffee.  Yummeh!!

Definitely needed with the volume you train at.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Welp, I got my 10 miles in this morning. It was 64 degrees, rain varied between light/moderate to heavy, winds were 15 mph.

I was up through the night, as if i had taken a gentle laxative. I woke at 5:46 and I had to go twice before leaving the house. I hadn't quite reached mile 2 before I had to stop at a gas station and again around mile 2.4 .

This run was bad, both mentally and physically, I just felt like crud, but I got it done.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Anyone have a valid RW coupon code? The google is failing me.

Dave