Beginners and Beyond

The Unforgiven Saturdailies! (Read 38 times)

Hip Redux

21 miles on the bike, 4 miles running on the rail trail.  Now, EATS!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

blue, keep up the good work.

I am stalking all the forumites doing the NC24, especially my BFF marymary611 and they are all doing awesome!

Damaris

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

I've been checking them out also, D. I'm curious about a few things, but it's overall a great event so far for everyone (despite the turbulent, wet weather they had earlier in the day).

George is doing well - I think he's got 50 laps already with just over an hour to go (he's doing the 12 hour run).

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

B-Plus

I ran 10 miles this morning @ 8:59 w/ 6 x 30 sec accelerations. I did the first 2 with a friend, and then finished off the other 8 on my own.

StepbyStep-SH

Congrats on the 10ks, Tom & Brr!

I had a very fun day! The 5k was even hillier than I remembered, and I forgot to stop my watch. I think I was between 28 and 28:30ish. I had run about 2.1 miles warm-up before the race, and then added another 25.2 miles of walking and running (ran about 21, walked the rest) at the 6-hour run. Talked with old friends and met some new friends - and had a great time! And I won a whole box of gels as a door prize at the 6-hour race. Bonus!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Will run for scenery.

Nice job, Step!

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!