Beginners and Beyond

Why ThursDAILIES? (Read 36 times)

LRB

Because fridailies would make too much damn sense.

LRB

Yo.

It's windy, gray and dank here, which is pretty typical for April. I have a jog this morning and a massage this afternoon. ESU in between.

Yo?

Cyberic

Yo.

It's windy, gray and dank here, which is pretty typical for April. I have a jog this morning and a massage this afternoon. ESU in between.

Yo?

I have not set foot outside, but looks like there is like 3-4 inches of snow on the ground, ffs. Looks like I'll be running my last workout inside, which I am sick of this time of year.

MTA: Used the word 'like' a lot

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Jetta and I got in 5.3 miles this morning.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 10.1 miles in the windy dark.  It was mid 40s and dry, so not bad.  It looks like we are headed to low around freezing this weekend.  April is just full of chuckles this year.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

'Morning!  It is going to rain like a shoe today!  Seems every time I have a bike ride scheduled after work, the weather is lousy.  WTF man.  So it'll be another hour on the spin bike.  I did drag my lazy butt to the pool this morning for a 2500 yard swim with DW.  

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Pilates and 10 for me tonight.

Damaris

Zelanie

After all that fanfare, I didn't run last night.  I did 90 minutes in the pool, and because I didn't think I could handle that much in the pool on a nice day when I was allowed to run, I did an interval workout.  By the time I was done with that, and showered, and back home, the thought of walking to driving anywhere with a good surface just to be able to run did not sound appealing.  Plus I was a little bit nervous that it would hurt.  So, the plan is to run tonight after work.  Sadly, it's a 12 hour day today, so it will still be late and dark.  But I can run!  I hope! Smile

14 at 8:24 avg. Not bad. Last 14+ midweek run of the cycle. I'll kind of miss them a little. Lolz.

Dave

Ric-G

7 miles this morning...I guess I'm glad it's Thursday - but Friday would be better...soccer practice tonite for older son.

nice 14 Dave.

marathon pr - 3:16

onemile

What happened to Slymoon?  Boston training updates?

onemile

14 at 8:24 avg. 

Here's your gold star:

I'll kind of miss them a little.

onemile

After all that fanfare, I didn't run last night.  I did 90 minutes in the pool, and because I didn't think I could handle that much in the pool on a nice day when I was allowed to run, I did an interval workout.  By the time I was done with that, and showered, and back home, the thought of walking to driving anywhere with a good surface just to be able to run did not sound appealing.  Plus I was a little bit nervous that it would hurt.  So, the plan is to run tonight after work.  Sadly, it's a 12 hour day today, so it will still be late and dark.  But I can run!  I hope! Smile

delicate flower

What happened to Slymoon?

I was wondering that myself.  Not even FreeSoul's body part thread drew him out.

<3

I was wondering that myself.  Not even FreeSoul's body part thread drew him out.

I assumed that was exactly what made onemile ask.

Dave