Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES (Read 45 times)

LRB

I just left Panera Bread where I had a half sandwich and a cup of soup. Next time I'll have a whole sandwich and a big ass bowl of soup.

Little Blue

Trying to maintain your girlish figure?

delicate flower

I just left Panera Bread where I had a half sandwich and a cup of soup. Next time I'll have a whole sandwich and a big ass bowl of soup.

(pssst.....LRB....maybe you should go ahead and have the half sandwich and small soup *nudge nudge wink wink pokes belly*)

<3

outoftheblue

URD.  My body has decided it hates me.

Life is good.

LRB

Trying to maintain your girlish figure?

No, my girlish wallet. It costs a billion dollars to get full there. lol

LRB

(pssst.....LRB....maybe you should go ahead and have the half sandwich and small soup *nudge nudge wink wink pokes belly*)

Right, as I have no idea how I am still sliding into a size 30 these days. lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am liking their flatbreads.

Damaris

B-Plus

I ate there once. It was pretty good.

LRB

I am liking their flatbreads.

Went with the Mediterranean today (half as it were) but probably should have your route as the paninis are tasty.

B-Plus

My ass hurts.....

But seriously, the left area under my left butt cheek is hurting like the right side was doing back before IMM. Hoping that doing that one stretch helps, along with massaging and foam rolling. Once again it looks like I will be taking a few days off too    this sucks.

Get a lacrosse ball!

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Non-running day for me.   Probably a good thing. I got carried away a bit yesterday, did 3.5 miles of hills and then when I got back to the gym did a weight training circuit.  My old body is letting me know about it this morning!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Little Blue

No, my girlish wallet. It costs a billion dollars to get full there. lol

No kidding.  Of course I think anything over $5 for lunch is highway robbery.

Half Crazy K 2.0

agree. I spent $17.50 for lunch at Chipotle for DH and I this weekend. We both got vegetarian meals, so free guac.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Went with the Mediterranean today (half as it were) but probably should have your route as the paninis are tasty.

I never eat half of anything there!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I wish.  The least non-fast food I could spend near the office is $15.

Damaris