Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My pleasure! Smile

True.  Pleasure is all yours. Wink

Damaris

LRB

WARNING: Do not drive or use heavy machinery when taking this product.  Alcohol, may intensify this effect.

Somebody is about to get lit the f*** up over here!  Cool

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I'll join you.  Since I am not running today!

I think I'm going to love the taper that starts next week.

Damaris

LRB

It did not start soon enough for me, apparently.

meaghansketch

It did not start soon enough for me, apparently.

Did you see the doctor already?  What's up?  Time to start tapering now, whether you want to or not?

LRB

Did you see the doctor already?  What's up?  Time to start tapering now, whether you want to or not?

Nothings broken, she does not think anything is torn.  Got some pills, and planning on no running for a while.  So yeah, my taper began after my run this past Sunday, 4 weeks out.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nothings broken, she does not think anything is torn.  Got some pills, and planning on no running for a while.  So yeah, my taper began after my run this past Sunday, 4 weeks out.

Boo.  What was the diagnosis?  I would seek a second opinion just in case.

Damaris

Robert31320

Team TJ

4.2 early morning miles for me.  Plan to duplicate or exceed that tomorrow morning.

Running for TJ because he can't.

LRB

Boo.  What was the diagnosis?  I would seek a second opinion just in case.

There is nothing to diagnose.  There was no traumatic event that I could point to, nothing out of the ordinary happened.  I simply woke up one morning with a sore back, and went for a run.  I continued to run for the next 13 days thinking it would go away as has been the case in the past, only this time it did not.

It appears to be a strain of some sort, brought on by your guess is as good as mine.  If the meds and rest do not work, I will head back in for phase II.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I would go to a chiro or a PT to manipulate the area.  You shouldn't still be in pain or take pills for the pain unless it's something bad.

Damaris

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Hey guys! Ran a 5-ish mile fartlek tonight. I say 5-ish because my Garmin died at 3.7-something, and I think I ran a little over a mile over after. Arg Angry. EVEN WORSE I realized I left my charger at my boyfriend's DOUBLE ARG AngryAngry

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

LRB

EVEN WORSE I realized I left my charger at my boyfriend's DOUBLE ARG AngryAngry

That means you likely had a good time, so double hell yeah  Cool  Cool

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

That means you likely had a good time, so double hell yeah  Cool  Cool

haha....because I left my Garmin charger there?

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

LRB

haha....because I left my Garmin charger there?

No silly, because you forgot it was there before you left.  Keep up!