Beginners and Beyond

Black Fridailies! (Read 52 times)

delicate flower

7 treadmill miles done at 8:38 avg pace.  That went much better than expected.  The first mile was slow achy suckness, but then things loosened up, stuff stopped hurting, and I had a decent but easy run.  I hit my high mileage month for the year too (240).  5 miles tomorrow will set a PR.

<3

LRB

delicate flower

<3

LRB

Dude, I just laughed for 60 seconds straight at that!!  You crack me up man!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Perspective is a mofo.  When choosing my permanent place to relocate to should I win the lottery, if there is no period of the year where the temps drop to the 40's, the deal is off.  Hmph.

Yeah, don't choose South Florida.  There used to be days of 55F, now we always wonder if we ever drop from 79F.  We had no Winter whatsoever in 2011-2012 when I never saw less than 80F ever.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You guys should have posted the scene from Airplane.  Much better.

Damaris

LRB

You guys should have posted the scene from Airplane.  Much better.

You mean this one?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

That's the one!

Damaris

LRB

That's the one!

Funnier than shit right?  That whole movie was!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Funnier than shit right?  That whole movie was!

Yeap.  I have not watched it in years, but I still remember when I watched it and I was 5 years old.

Damaris

LRB

Yeap.  I have not watched it in years, but I still remember when I watched it and I was 5 years old.

Yeah I was 11 or 12 or whatever it was and loved it!  But like you, have not seen it since...or is that scene it sense?  Tongue

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have seen it since; just not lately.

My husband prefers to put The Warriors on every 3 weeks or so.  I never even saw that movie while growing up.

Damaris

LRB

My husband prefers to put The Warriors on every 3 weeks or so.  I never even saw that movie while growing up.

The Warriors is proper, I do not have it on DVD though.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Oh, we have it in BlueRay.

Damaris

LRB

Oh, we have it in BlueRay.

Signed by all the actors I am sure as well.  Tongue