Beginners and Beyond

Taco Tuesdailies (Read 41 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Most directions there are convenience stores, fast food, grocery stores, etc, so I don't think I am ever more than 1 mile from a bathroom. I carry cash with me, I will buy some overpriced bottled water from McDonalds if I do unspeakable things in their bathroom.

GinnyinPA

I would never have thought about going into a hotel to use their bathroom. I don't think I have the nerve. There is a little construction going on in one of the neighborhoods I run through, so I  keep that in mind if I need to. In town I can use the library if it's not Sunday or Sheetz or the grocery if I'm in that part of town. A lot of the town doesn't have any options, being mostly residential.  In the country I usually end up in the woods or in a cornfield in the summer or fall, though there is one Rutters station I pass on some of my long runs. I don't count on finding a bathroom though, because they are so spread out. Fortunately, I haven't had any PM issues in a long time.

I slept well and long, so felt better than I have the whole past week. I wasn't coughing, so I decided to go for a run, for the first time in four days. It felt so good I extended it to do the whole 8 miles in my plan. Of course, as soon as I stopped, the cough came back, but it was worth it.

DavePNW

One of the problems with running early AM is that a lot of places are not open.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

8 with 3 @ 10K done.  Very happy with that one.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

45 minutes on the treadmill.

Italiana626

The Latecomer

Lots of laughs on the forum tonight.

8.21 miles after work. Probably one of the last days in the 50's we'll have - heading into the 80's by Friday and several days next week.

Left hip flexor is bugging tonight. Hoping for a miracle recovery by tomorrow.

Coastal

ROS: You are right - -I should just give up on doing anything at home besides sitting on the couch 

Planned rest day.  Three meetings this evening.  Probably try running tomorrow.

RunningOnSand

ROS: You are right - -I should just give up on doing anything at home besides sitting on the couch 

Planned rest day.  Three meetings this evening.  Probably try running tomorrow.

Well, I didn't want to be that overt with my suggestion, but, when you keep hurting yourself over random home maintenance issues, that is keeping you from running....you just can't keep living like that! Big grin Wink

Regarding pooping/peeing while running: on my last running route I used to poop at McD's pretty regularly. And I didn't feel the need to buy anything from them. No one ever said anything to me, either, although there was a regular men's group that used to meet there, and i felt very awkward walking past them every day. Now I'm at a different location so haven't pooped there recently.