Beginners and Beyond

A Brand New THURSday (Read 32 times)

Cyberic

Any of you other Noxgear Tracer360 users find that thing burns through batteries like there's no tomorrow? Maybe I just need to spend less time running in the dark.

I don't own one, but if you want to be seen from the moon, pay for batteries my friend!

RunningOnSand

Don't forget, you heard it from me first

FYP 

Hi. We had a major snow storm in MN this morning. Our flight ended up 2h delayed but I was doubtful we would even be able to take off bc of the white out conditions. I’m grateful to be alive, lol. Anyway, travel day so SRD and now I’m trying to catch up on the water I didn’t drink bc we were sitting on a plane so long. I’m also foam rolling bc my quads are still a tiny bit sore.

Ginny, it seems like it’s windy a lot of the times, where you live.

Im with FS on any types of food that would attract hairs or anything else that would stick to it. Yuck 🤢. Energy bar on floor? 5s rule for sure.

GinnyinPA

FYP 

Hi. We had a major snow storm in MN this morning. Our flight ended up 2h delayed but I was doubtful we would even be able to take off bc of the white out conditions. I’m grateful to be alive, lol. Anyway, travel day so SRD and now I’m trying to catch up on the water I didn’t drink bc we were sitting on a plane so long. I’m also foam rolling bc my quads are still a tiny bit sore.

Ginny, it seems like it’s windy a lot of the times, where you live.

Im with FS on any types of food that would attract hairs or anything else that would stick to it. Yuck 🤢. Energy bar on floor? 5s rule for sure.

It depends. In the winter it's pretty windy because you get so many fronts passing through quickly, but mostly it seems worse because I just mention it when it's bad. Today and yesterday the wind was less than 5 mph, so not an issue. I think getting used to the wind here helped me a lot at Boston last year. It really didn't seem that bad compared to running through bare corn fields with 20 mph winds.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

For us, it's the same.  The temps are a bit better in the Winter but the only way for cooler temps to come down here is by pushing a lot of wind.  20mph is an every day occurrence in the Winter.  But in the Summer?  Never.  Wish it was the opposite, ha.  It wrecks my lungs to run above 15mph.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

For us, it's the same.  The temps are a bit better in the Winter but the only way for cooler temps to come down here is by pushing a lot of wind.  20mph is an every day occurrence in the Winter.  But in the Summer?  Never.  Wish it was the opposite, ha.  It wrecks my lungs to run above 15mph.

Yeah, that would be brutal. Both, actually. I’d be inside on the TM 365

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yeah, that would be brutal. Both, actually. I’d be inside on the TM 365

The last two months without my TM have shown me my lungs can no longer handle all that junk in the air anymore.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

The last two months without my TM have shown me my lungs can no longer handle all that junk in the air anymore.

😔