Beginners and Beyond

Woman "Asked" to Cover Toned Upper Body (Read 139 times)

happylily

By the way, she wasn't intimidating. This is intimidating:

LOL!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I think most gyms have a rule against bare armpits because of the potential for sweat spraying on the equipment and other guests.  Not because they want those who are there to flaunt their fit bodies to cover up.    It is just easier to enforce a rule if everyone is required to follow it and not just the one sweat hog guy. 

Interesting.  I sweat way more in other parts of the body than the armpits.  They are not worried about those?

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Lol.

Here is a pic of Jennifer Nicole Lee who always seems to have to work out almost naked. Then again, who can complain?

Though this one ain't bad all, but those giant damn headphones!

Hey, if I had that body, I would be outside running NAKED all the time.

Wait....

Damaris

Hip Redux

That lady on the stairmaster -> 

That lady working out in her skivvies ->  

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Haha D, I am sure she has a couple of body guards there. I just can't see how a woman like that could dress like that and not hit on, hollered at or harassed though I am sure she has fans come up to her all the time. Her big story is she used to be overweight after 2 kids and decided to change her life, so on and so forth.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

I am not a hermit but I've never heard of her.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

She's known in the Women's Muscle&Fitness, Women's Oxygen Magazine, and another one. She's an American fitness model, motivational speaker, blah blah blah. She is known to the muscle fitness world for losing 70 lbs and launching a career as a fitness guru after bearing 2 children. Blah blah blah 

I am not a hermit but I've never heard of her.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Mmmmm...beer

Interesting.  I sweat way more in other parts of the body than the armpits.  They are not worried about those?

There is no amount of clothing that can contain my sweat, I drench any treadmill that I'm on, and probably sling it on people next to me, oh well.  I do wipe down the equipment thoroughly though. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Little Blue

She does have an amazing body.  But if you're going to work out 7/8 nekkid, do you really need leg warmers?

happylily

I have no doubt she worked hard to get to that point, but those breasts of hers look like they're from Walmart. Just another 15 minute "celebrity" out for a run in the park. 

LRB

I have no doubt she worked hard to get to that point, but those breasts of hers look like they're from Walmart.

Oh yeah?  Well that ass looks like it's from Macy's.

happylily

Maybe... I heard they sell those as well. And for men too, in case you're interested. 

Hip Redux

She does have an amazing body.  But if you're going to work out 7/8 nekkid, do you really need leg warmers?

I did not even notice the leg warmers.  I couldn't look away from the ass. lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

There is no amount of clothing that can contain my sweat, I drench any treadmill that I'm on, and probably sling it on people next to me, oh well.  I do wipe down the equipment thoroughly though. Smile

Word.  My TM is two weeks old and it has splash marks all over.  And that's inside.  Outside, I leave puddles and usually look like I peed myself but outside it's already 90F and 70 dewpoint so it's not me!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I know where she can get both arranged in the mecca of plastic surgery.  Brazilian Butt Lifts are the most performed plastic surgery in South Florida.

Damaris