Really?

RunningOnSand

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL.  I woke up like an hour ago, so...

I have 7 tonight.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

Good morning, Eric, and all to post later. I’ve got aRD here. As of yesterday, my running 7-day total was something like 61 miles. Which is peanuts for some of you, and a high for me. I’m proud. And pooped, so I’m extra grateful for sleeping in and no running.

Whats everyone else up to?

baboon, how did your run go last night?

onemile, was DB at the group run this morning?

Cyberic

Ran 17.5 miles with

2 sets of 4 x ( 5 min MP effort / 90s faster ) with 90 sec jog between.

Still not back to top shape, MP effort was a bit slow, but getting back on track.

RunningOnSand

Ran 17.5 miles with

2 sets of 4 x ( 5 min MP effort / 90s faster ) with 90 sec jog between.

Still not back to top shape, MP effort was a bit slow, but getting back on track.

Nice!

Cyberic

Enjoy your RD RoS. 60+ miles in a week is great mileage by pretty much all standards, except elite. You're right to be proud 

RunningOnSand

Enjoy your RD RoS. 60+ miles in a week is great mileage by pretty much all standards, except elite. You're right to be proud 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice job, RoS.

The tropical storm was passing by and I see a lot of wind but no rain so it must have pass by without us knowing.  Feels like 95F but was hoping it would finally rain so I can run outside.

Damaris

onemile

onemile, was DB at the group run this morning?

lol yes. I didn't run with him but talked to him a few minutes after

Nice mileage!

Cyberic

Is anyone planning on going to Boston in April? Talking marathon here, of course.

RunningOnSand

lol yes. I didn't run with him but talked to him a few minutes after

Nice mileage!

Nice escape! Smile I’m sure you were thrilled he didn’t unload on you that whole run. And thanks! Smile did you see that Oiselle’s Flyout LS is back in stock? This one isn’t made with wool, though. Or maybe the last version wasn’t, either.

Damaris, big sigh of relief that you guys didn’t get hammered by the tropical storm. Ugh on the heat.

Cyber, it’s a dream for me at this point—we will see in a couple weeks if I can actually pull it off. I think Shortii is planning on it.

Baboon

delicate flower

'Morning.  I had my final race tune up workout this morning.  62 mile ride at race effort followed by 3 mile brick run.  The whole thing felt harder than it should have due to the warm humidity, but I also nailed the workout and was actually a little heavy on the bike power.

baboon, how did your run go last night?

It went ok, thanks for asking!  Smile  My various aches and pains were noticeable but tolerable.  I kept the effort easy and enjoyed the run.  I think I'll be fine as long as I don't do any hard workouts the next two weeks.

Is anyone planning on going to Boston in April? Talking marathon here, of course.

If my -4:25 gets me in, I will 100% be there.

<3

LRB

onemile