Beginners and Beyond

Whoo hoo ThursDAILIES (Read 30 times)

RunningOnSand

Another early morning over here--this time to run. It has to be a great day b/c of that, right? My legs are still sore from I have no idea what, so instead of doing a workout today I'll run easy. Run hard tomorrow. Cheers. What's on your agenda for today?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  WFH, then 6 with strides, and then a 3+ hour drive to Orlando to meet Mary and start our Princess race weekend!

Damaris

Cyberic

♪ Running through the snow, like a one horse open sleigh ♪

Baboon

delicate flower

We got an ice storm last night, so of course the pool opened late so I couldn't swim.  I took advantage of this opportunity to sleep in, and that really hit the spot.  I've got another tempo run to do later, and outdoor vs treadmill depends on how much the ice melts today.

Four hour meeting this morning.  *sigh*

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 10 easy miles in thick fog, again.  I mostly liked it.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

Another early morning over here--this time to run. It has to be a great day b/c of that, right? My legs are still sore from I have no idea what, so instead of doing a workout today I'll run easy. Run hard tomorrow. Cheers. What's on your agenda for today?

I went through weeks of that back in late December through January. It was a drag figuratively and literally.

RunningOnSand

We got an ice storm last night, so of course the pool opened late so I couldn't swim.  I took advantage of this opportunity to sleep in, and that really hit the spot.  I've got another tempo run to do later, and outdoor vs treadmill depends on how much the ice melts today.

Four hour meeting this morning.  *sigh*

RunningOnSand

I went through weeks of that back in late December through January. It was a drag figuratively and literally.

I remember that with you. What a serious PITA.

Yeah, it's definitely not my favorite feeling...hoping today's easy run will help with that. I ran 5.

RunningOnSand

Morning!  WFH, then 6 with strides, and then a 3+ hour drive to Orlando to meet Mary and start our Princess race weekend!

Yeah!!!! Can't wait to read your RR.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yeah!!!! Can't wait to read your RR.

Big grin

It will most likely be: alcohol, alcohol, alcohol, see I ran, alcohol, alcohol, alcohol, etc. Can't wait, lol.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

I thought i grabbed a blue tie to wear with my blue jacket today, but it is actually a purple tie.  Now I am walking around looking like a complete idiot.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I thought i grabbed a blue tie to wear with my blue jacket today, but it is actually a purple tie.  Now I am walking around looking like a complete idiot.

Can you go rogue and not wear a tie?

Damaris

LRB

Actually, blue and purple match. It just depends on how you're doing it.

onemile

I woke up to a flat tire today 

onemile

Actually, blue and purple match. It just depends on how you're doing it.

+1