Beginners and Beyond

What is on your Sundailies agenda! (Read 46 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Congrats, Phil!!!

Damaris

Cyberic

Holy moly! 90 miles? 

PleasantRidge, you are a beast!

happylily

Hey Lily (and any other Canadians who care to answer):  On the radio yesterday, they were oohing and ahhing over how HOT HOT HOT Justin Trudeau is.  I googled, and yeah, he's attractive.  Perhaps I should be looking for beefcake pictures?  Not really sure what they are seeing that I'm not.

Yeah, I don't get it either. I mean, he's alright, but in a kind of feminine way, maybe? Personally, I like me real men who look a bit scruffy and smell like they've been cutting wood to light me a fire.  Anyway, we've now gone from center-right to center-left. I've historically been more for the left than the right, but now... I don't know... We'll see what that brings. But it looks like Europe's problem with the Syrian refugees has been solved, thanks to us. They're now all being sent to Canada. I heard that Montreal will be forced to take in 10 refugees per household. Cy, prepare your extra bedroom. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

Oh and I ran 13 miles, not the 18 I wanted. I just completely ran out of gas. Maybe I tried to be too ambitious after two weeks of no running. Two hill workouts, 5k intervals, 15 mile mid-long run, one tempo run yesterday... An 18 mile LR was just not going to happen for me today. I'll try again tomorrow, after work. Maybe... I end the week with 65 miles.

LRB

Two hill workouts, 5k intervals, 15 mile mid-long run, one tempo run yesterday... An 18 mile LR was just not going to happen for me today. I'll try again tomorrow, after work. Maybe... I end the week with 65 miles.

Yep, that's lily. lol

StepbyStep-SH

Congrats, Boon!

Lily - Ya think maybe??

5.5 miles on the indoor track (so that DS would at least run a little bit with me - he didn't want to run outside). Unfortunately, indoor track + music = a little faster than a recovery run should have been. Hopefully it won't come back to haunt me tomorrow. Yoga class after the run.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Cyberic

Oh and I ran 13 miles, not the 18 I wanted. I just completely ran out of gas. Maybe I tried to be too ambitious after two weeks of no running. Two hill workouts, 5k intervals, 15 mile mid-long run, one tempo run yesterday... An 18 mile LR was just not going to happen for me today. I'll try again tomorrow, after work. Maybe... I end the week with 65 miles.

I will not tell you what to do, but I will say that you seem to put a lot of pressure on yourself.

Cyberic

I heard that Montreal will be forced to take in 10 refugees per household. Cy, prepare your extra bedroom. 

Maybe some appreciation and thanks by the refugees would be a welcome change from how my kids act and talk to the woman and myself.

happylily

Maybe some appreciation and thanks by the refugees would be a welcome change from how my kids act and talk to the woman and myself.

Nice way to remind me that some generosity always has a way to come back to us... 

LRB

I cut my grass today FFS. For anyone else that would not be noteworthy but it is for me because it's the first time I've done it in weeks. lol

Little Blue

I cut my grass today FFS. For anyone else that would not be noteworthy but it is for me because it's the first time I've done it in weeks. lol

If you're lucky, it might be your last for a while.  Things should stop growing any minute now.

LRB

If you're lucky, it might be your last for a while.  Things should stop growing any minute now.

If not, I'll just drive over it a half dozen times.

onemile

I ran 16 progression to MP for the last 5.  It was discouragingly hard.

LRB

I ran 16 progression to MP for the last 5.  It was discouragingly hard.

You're like a cat toying with a mouse FFS.

Go eat!

LRB

Speaking of pounding the calories, I'm a little behind on the day but plan to make up for it once I get home to my goodies.