Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #4 (Read 31 times)

sdWhiskers

My garmin said I basically ran a half marathon and 10k at my PR pace.  6:45 average for the 12 miles of faster stuff

LRB

IDK but it would probably be tough to find out, because she seemed to be one of those who was completely anonymous on the forums - never knew her real name or saw a picture. It was a while before I even knew she was a she.

Yep, and the few pics she did post had her head lopped off, it was the strangest thing ever! She left this group never to return during a period when people would come here strictly to complain about what was being said/posted. I miss her, she was a really cool forumite.

onemile

my coach was so excited he called me when he saw it haha

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I like the pink ones much better than these!

Me too!

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

My garmin said I basically ran a half marathon and 10k at my PR pace.  6:45 average for the 12 miles of faster stuff

GinnyinPA

Those shoes are weird!

I ran 15.6 this afternoon. It was warm (50) and damp, with a few drops of rain from time to time but not enough to get me wet. It was a good run, aside from my usual hamstring pain.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damn, girl, onemile! That is awesome to PR those distances in a training run.

Damaris

LRB

We've got ourselves a football game!!

I've aged 10 years watching this thing!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Is Nike seeing just how hideous they can make the shoes, but people will buy them for the performance qualities? I don't think many guys voluntarily buy pink shoes. Or is this a weird intro to NFL colored 4% shoes--look like Miami Dolphn colors.

DavePNW

Yep, and the few pics she did post had her head lopped off, it was the strangest thing ever! She left this group never to return during a period when people would come here strictly to complain about what was being said/posted. I miss her, she was a really cool forumite.

LOL I remember a pic like that, also with the bib# blurred out.

Ah yes the infamous B&B/L&O wars.

Dave

DavePNW

Is Nike seeing just how hideous they can make the shoes, but people will buy them for the performance qualities? I don't think many guys voluntarily buy pink shoes. Or is this a weird intro to NFL colored 4% shoes--look like Miami Dolphn colors.

Yep, men will never wear pink shoes.

Dave

sdWhiskers

Yep, men will never wear pink shoes unless paid $$$$.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Yep, men will never wear pink shoes.

How many guys have you seen at races in a pink shoes besides the special Nikes?

DavePNW

How many guys have you seen at races in a pink shoes besides the special Nikes?

None - just the special Nikes! And they are not being paid to wear them, they are paying handsomely.

Dave

LRB

Ah yes the infamous B&B/L&O wars.

More like a slaughter. We were overwhelmed and outmatched. Beginners in running say and do stupid shit, one could sit back and have a field day roasting them, and we got roasted. lolz