Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES Presents: Things I would rather do than run in this crap (Read 40 times)

Zelanie

Have my MP run later.  Yikes.

Good luck, D!

PR- Glad you're getting to spend time with your son!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Word on the street is it's coming. 👍

I ain't trusting that word, not until the beautiful weather passes us by and we're in deep winter lol............. 

The farmer's almanac states our area (maybe your's) should have a dry and mild winter this time, with only really cold bits some time in January, and then in February and maybe in March. I hope they're right, a dry winter means more miles on the trails with the doggies.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

DavePNW

HOORAY FOOTBALL!

Werd. Although not to lose sight of the baseball.

9 miles. Very slow.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

<3

LRB

lol

That is incredibly mean, and fucking hilarious!

on my way to badass

Wonderful. Now maybe you can get things done. lol

Bus was 11 minutes early.  I missed taking the first day of school picture.  I was so mad , I ran way too fast for my first 1.5.  Mile 3 was sloooow cause I had to relate my displeasure on FB.  Am calmer now and going shoe shopping.

MTA- fix grammer

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Baboon

delicate flower

That is incredibly mean, and fucking hilarious!

Of course, I am a Rams fan, sooooooo.......

<3

LRB

Of course, I am a Rams fan, sooooooo.......

Jeff Fisher schemes great against our offense, it's incredible. But yeah, not so much against the rest of the league. Although to be fair, they're a tough out for anyone. This might be the year for them, and oh, AARON DONALD.

Baboon

delicate flower

Jeff Fisher schemes great against our offense, it's incredible. But yeah, not so much against the rest of the league. Although to be fair, they're a tough out for anyone. This might be the year for them, and oh, AARON DONALD.

Dude is awesome.  The Rams are frustrating.  They do so well against those tough teams in their division, yet they lose to everyone else.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

BS on top of BS.  The two problematic people declined to attend the mandatory training.  Because, you know, you can do that with mandatory shit?  Anyway, we had fun but we ranted a lot about them not being there.  This is some BS (if you didn't read the prior sentences).  LOL.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

That does sound like BS D 

Anyways, I am frustrated and am not sure why or if I have ever mentioned this but I had a scrap book (technically a sketch book that I used) for all of my race bibs that I would glue on each page and write the race, my time and what not. I've had it since 2012, but last year when we moved here to our new shop, it somehow disappeared and I have never been able to find it  which really pisses me off.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

Distribution of marathon finishing times: I like the peak at 2:59 and the huge one at 3:59

https://plot.ly/~eecastro/0/distribution-of-marathon-finishing-times/

Ric-G

Dude is awesome.  The Rams are frustrating.  They do so well against those tough teams in their division, yet they lose to everyone else.

Why the Rams?

I heard they moved to LA (again). I won't be going to any games this year at that nasty LA Coliseum. Unless of course I get a free ticket or something. But I will go to the new gigantor stadium complex they are building near LAX in the next few years. Unless of course the Rams move again. Thanks for the reminder about the NFL.

Did 5 miles early this morning in nice mild temps (sorry). Anyway, I suspect there is a heat wave or two still lurking about. Have a great day.

marathon pr - 3:16

DavePNW

Distribution of marathon finishing times: I like the peak at 2:59 and the huge one at 3:59

https://plot.ly/~eecastro/0/distribution-of-marathon-finishing-times/

That is pretty interesting. Not just the peak at 3:59, but the steep dropoff after. Like there aren't so many people shooting for sub-4 who just barely miss it? Also all the mini-peaks between 3:00 and 4:00 -- I suppose they correspond to BQ times, but I'm too lazy to figure it out. Would have been awfully nice if it was plotted in hours:minutes, rather than decimal hours.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 with 5 x 5 minutes at HM pace. The last 1.5 miles home was rough, probably too fast of a workout for the heat.