Beginners and Beyond

3:23 Thursdailies (Read 55 times)

onemile

I ran 9

bluerun

Super B****

Two questions; are you male or female in them and are you actually racing or standing on the sidelines?

Peek-a-boo -- I guess I'm a guy now?

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Half Crazy K 2.0

1. A little over 4. Wound up being a progression run, not used to that.

DX2JX2, I left a trail of phlegm too. Thanks allergies. One of my neighbors was horrified over the winter after seeing me blow snot rockets. Guess it isn't the most feminine habit.

Bluerun, what's with the hand by your face? Is the picture cropped?

bluerun

Super B****

Bluerun, what's with the hand by your face? Is the picture cropped?

Nope... that's the whole thing.  Poor guy had a dramatic finish line pose and that's all he got out of it!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Wow. They already closed RWOL? They sure don’t hesitate (unless it’s to remove spam).

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

4 easy miles done.  I see an 18 miler has popped up on my schedule for next Sunday.  I'm anxious to see how I handle a LR.  It's been a while since I've run one.

<3

oldfartrunner

Peek-a-boo -- I guess I'm a guy now?

Well, at least you look pretty fast Blue.

oldfartrunner

Wow. They already closed RWOL? They sure don’t hesitate (unless it’s to remove spam).

. Image result for picture of a can of spam

Yeah, they just plunked us out of the can on you guys.  

Baboon

delicate flower

The Bears are a train wreck.

<3

DavePNW

Moved hotels to another town a couple hours away. Had to check out after my run in heavy rain, so packed every thing wet. Which sat in my suitcase all day till I got to my new hotel at 10 pm. Fortunately I did bring 2 sets of clothes, but only one pair of shoes. Which were still soaking wet in the morning when I went out. OK then.

11 miles & change with 3 x 2 miles of not-really tempo, but all I had in me. And ended up running late, so didn't have time for breakfast, or coffee, or even water ffs, before I had to leave the hotel. Finally got some water & coffee at 10am. I don't see food in my future anytime soon.

Fun times. Why TF do I do this.

MTA: oh, and it's actually Friday! But will be literally the longest Friday ever, thanks to that international date line thing. I leave Tokyo 4:00 PM Friday, and land in Seattle 9:00 AM Friday. My plane must be equipped with a flux capacitor or something.

Dave

Very sorry for your loss, bluesky.  Yes, 93 is a pretty long run, no pun intended.  You must come from good stock.  3.5 for me today.   Trying to continue running without further aggravating a PF flare.  Hoping to do a half Dec. 2nd.

onemile

Moved hotels to another town a couple hours away. Had to check out after my run in heavy rain, so packed every thing wet. Which sat in my suitcase all day till I got to my new hotel at 10 pm. Fortunately I did bring 2 sets of clothes, but only one pair of shoes. Which were still soaking wet in the morning when I went out. OK then.

11 miles & change with 3 x 2 miles of not-really tempo, but all I had in me. And ended up running late, so didn't have time for breakfast, or coffee, or even water ffs, before I had to leave the hotel. Finally got some water & coffee at 10am. I don't see food in my future anytime soon.

Wow, that sounds truly awful

DavePNW

Wow, that sounds truly awful

I'm an idiot. That thread title is a good reminder that I should just take a friggin day off.

Dave

LRB

MTA: oh, and it's actually Friday! But will be literally the longest Friday ever, thanks to that international date line thing. I leave Tokyo 4:00 PM Friday, and land in Seattle 9:00 AM Friday. My plane must be equipped with a flux capacitor or something.

That will allow you to run the tempo workout again, only better the second time.

Baboon

delicate flower

That will allow you to run the tempo workout again, only better the second time.

lmao

<3