Beginners and Beyond

Tequila TuesDAILIES (Read 42 times)

cjones1

I ran 7.  I forgot how nice it is to go out for a run when you're not really training for a specific date on the calendar.  Just go out and run.  Fast, slow, doesn't matter. Smile  It also helps when it's 45 degrees in mid-December.

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

Zelanie

Oh no, now I have this song in my head.

Mmmmm...beer

Hey everyone!!

Didn't run this morning, but I have a balance board at my standup desk now at work, so that'll give me a good workout.  Today is my first day on it, I'm guessing I'll be sore tomorrow! lol

Great pics Andrea, straight out of a horror movie! lol

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Thanks D.

Yes onemile she is, she is 10 months old now. Still acts moronic though...... all 60 lbs of her..... lol. I never was really fond of the puppy stage, but she'll eventually mature lol.

Yes Dave, I am thinking "The Mist" lol.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

DavePNW

This little albuterol guy.  2 puffs before swimming, two puffs four hours later if needed.

This is the most valuable piece of running equipment I own. No run starts without a couple hits.

My contention on Tequila is that virtually everyone who has ever had it has gotten sick on it.

8 miles with 4x1200 in the rain & wind. Truly abysmal paces, idk what my problem was today.

Dave

From the Internet.

Ooh I am happy with that one. Progression was on the schedule this week. 2.25 mile easy warmup, 2 miles still kind of stiff and crappy and very nearly bailed on the workout (8:45, 8:49), opened up my stride and started to loosen up a bit (8:13) and finished strong (7:57, 7:31). I did *nothing* yesterday so lesson learned, at the very least I need to get out and walk around a little if I'm not going to run.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

I'm having a nice road trip. It's nice a cool up here and I just ran 7.25 miles with 5x1200 @ 7:10.  Now it's time to get the kid and take her to town so we can eat stuff.

GinnyinPA

My main tequila debacle involved Tequila sunrises.  I like margaritas, but that's the only way I drink tequila now.  Still hate grenadine.

Blue Run - hurray for being able to run again!  Any pain?

Andrea - it looked like that around here too.  I guess this mixture of cold nights and warm days makes for more fog.

Social run tonight with our local Beer Runners.

LRB

My main tequila debacle involved Tequila sunrises.  I like margaritas, but that's the only way I drink tequila now.  Still hate grenadine.

Andrea - it looked like that around here too.  I guess this mixture of cold nights and warm days makes for more fog.

Social run tonight with our local Beer Runners.

A good tequila sunrise is yummy. Trouble is, as with a bloody mary or whiskey sour, good ones are hard to find.

Cyberic

I ran for a nice complicated speed work formula I'll explain in words.

I warmed up a little, maybe a mile or so.

Then I decided to repeat a pattern 7 times. The pattern was to run Hard 4 times around the 190 m track, and then run Easy for 2 laps to catch my breath. Every 4 laps of Hard running were totaling 760 meters, and were done in less than 3 minutes each.

Then I cooled down by running easy for another mile-ish.

Hip Redux

I was on an amaretto sour kick there for a while.  Hmmm.

A good tequila sunrise is yummy. Trouble is, as with a bloody mary or whiskey sour, good ones are hard to find.

DavePNW

He says it's exercise induced asthma.  Doesn't happen when I run or bike which is weird

I agree this seems really weird.

Dave

onemile

I ran for a nice complicated speed work formula I'll explain in words.

I warmed up a little, maybe a mile or so.

Then I decided to repeat a pattern 7 times. The pattern was to run Hard 4 times around the 190 m track, and then run Easy for 2 laps to catch my breath. Every 4 laps of Hard running were totaling 760 meters, and were done in less than 3 minutes each.

Then I cooled down by running easy for another mile-ish.

I'm so confused. 

LRB

I was on an amaretto sour kick there for a while.  Hmmm.

COULD YOU TASTE THE ALCOHOL? That's important you know.

bluerun

Super B****

Not pain per se, no... it just doesn't feel normal.  I guess it wouldn't be normal if it did, but it messes with my head. 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog