Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES (Read 38 times)

LRB

Hi,

I'm heading out.

Bye.

Cyberic

SRD #2.

I slept well. I also feel better this morning. Quads are still shot.

Have a great day.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning.  7 miles tonight.

Damaris

on my way to badass

Morning.  3-4 for me.  Probably 3.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 10 very slow miles.  It was only 60 when I went out the door!  That's the coolest run since back in May, and I liked it.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

ICYMI from yesterday, I ran 14 miles at 7:32 pace last night.  That was a good run!!    Yet I struggled with 10 at 8:37 pace three days earlier.  Such is running.

2400 yard masters swim before work this morning.  Recovery run on tap tonight.  

<3

LRB

I ran 7.

It was 54 and for the first three miles I ran into a 10 MPH headwind, making it feel a lot nipplier than it was.

I was on my 7.4 mile route, but altered it to 7 because FTS. lol

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Morning strange, imaginary people from the web.

I got up at 3:47 AM, and Jetta and I ran 6.4 miles on the roads. I felt bad, I wanted to take both to the trails since it was a gorgeous and chilly 50 degrees....but the drive to, the run and then the drive back would've cost me 2 hours. Sorry Rocky 

Anywho, stupid Piriformis is bugging me but I plan on taking Friday as a complete rest day, while also stretching and foam rolling.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

bluerun

Super B****

Would someone please teach my stupid body that when it is tired, waking up at 230 AM is not the thing to do?!?!

8 on the AlterG, swim tonight provided I don't drop dead of exhaustion first.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

Would someone please teach my stupid body that when it is tired, waking up at 230 AM is not the thing to do?!?!

8 on the AlterG, swim tonight provided I don't drop dead of exhaustion first.

Would you really let someone teach your body anything?

bluerun

Super B****

Would you really let someone teach your body anything?

It's not like it's doing such a great job on its own, is it?  What's the worst than can happen?  (Famous last words...)

chasing the impossible

LRB

ICYMI from yesterday, I ran 14 miles at 7:32 pace last night.  That was a good run!!    Yet I struggled with 10 at 8:37 pace three days earlier.  Such is running.

2400 yard masters swim before work this morning.  Recovery run on tap tonight.  

No one missed it, we've just come to expect it from you. Now if I had done some shit like that, it would be noteworthy. lol

Nice job. Was that BQ pace?

LRB

It's not like it's doing such a great job on its own, is it?  What's the worst than can happen?  (Famous last words...)

It gets you to the start line and then proceeds to run its ass off, most days. What more could you ask for? (More famous last words...)

bluerun

Super B****

It gets you to the start line and then proceeds to run its ass off, most days. What more could you ask for? (More famous last words...)

Is there a character limit for RA responses??

(I can't ask for things retroactively, so it's a moot point, but it would have been nice had said body not repeatedly failed on me so that I now live in terror of it happening again.  I suppose my mind is just as much of a problem as my body.  Do away with all of it!!)

chasing the impossible

delicate flower

No one missed it, we've just come to expect it from you. Now if I had done some shit like that, it would be noteworthy. lol

Nice job. Was that BQ pace?

BQ pace is 7:49.  Goal pace is 7:38.

<3