Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES before it's too late (Read 34 times)

Cyberic

Eastern time, baby!

Cyberic

Run commuuuute day!

This will be my first week in a while that includes intensity work and that I've run 100% outside. I'm happy, so happy!

RunningOnSand

Run commuuuute day!

This will be my first week in a while that includes intensity work and that I've run 100% outside. I'm happy, so happy!

This is cause for celebration, for sure. Well, for us Northern folk with bad winters. Wink

I've got a pace workout today. Psyching myself up for it. But first, coffee. Smile

delicate flower

Bad mood and headache on account of work.  I am tempted to try to get myself fired today.

<3

Cyberic

Bad mood and headache on account of work.  I am tempted to try to get myself fired today.

Better to get fired on a Monday. Tough this one out.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I rode 40 miles outside on a nice morning.  Tomorrow morning is looking even warmer (mid 50s), and I'm thinking about knocking out my first century of the year.  I'll play it by ear, and see how I feel in the morning.

Have a kickass day!  That includes you too, Baboon.  Don't let the bastards get you down.

Runner with a riding problem.

12 miles with 3 x 2 mile tempo intervals. Got off to a slow start, and thought the workout was going to be shit. But ended up unintentionally doing them in progression, and really burned it up by the end: 7:03, 6:50, 6:40.

Dave

delicate flower

Better to get fired on a Monday. Tough this one out.

Right now about I am about as indispensable as an employee can be.  I'd have to do something egregious to get myself fired.

<3

onemile

12 miles with 3 x 2 mile tempo intervals. Got off to a slow start, and thought the workout was going to be shit. But ended up unintentionally doing them in progression, and really burned it up by the end: 7:03, 6:50, 6:40.

Wow, nice!

delicate flower

Nicely done, sir.

<3

onemile

Right now about I am about as indispensable as an employee can be.  I'd have to do something egregious to get myself fired.

Why don't you just get another job?

Cyberic

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have 7 miles tonight and hubby has his MRI redo tonight.

Baboon, I would just call sick and enjoy your weekend.

Damaris

delicate flower

Why don't you just get another job?

I am just having a bad day on a difficult project.

<3

sdWhiskers

3 miles on the hotel TM. Nowhere to run outside unless I want to be roadkill or abducted.

Death Valley today. Reading about it makes it sound even more interesting than I thought when my brother suggested going there.