Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES (Read 46 times)

LRB

Hi.

It's pretty mild here but with gray skies it looks pretty non-inviting out. I have a busy day on tap but it should be lots of fun.

What's up with you, yo?

Cyberic

I am itching for a run, but DS has a soccer practice from 3 to 5, so I'll run during that time.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LR on the TM since it's fucking hot and humid out. FFS.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

63 degrees and 75% humidity normally isn't awful, unless it's going back and forth from 30something to 60something all in one week.....

Anyways, 16.1 miles this morning... it sucked, I've got a headache, my Piriformis thingy is bugging the crap out of me but I got the run in and that is all that matters.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

From the Internet.

My mind and body are wiped out today. Another short power nap, going to ride the horse and have some meditative barn-chores time in a bit.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I had a warm and windy easy Sunday morning jog after daylight a couple of hours ago.  The rest of my day will be food, beer, and laziness.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

bluerun

Super B****

It is GORGEOUS outside.  Like, not December weather at all.

And I rode 35 miles on a trainer and ran 7 (well, ran six of them) miles on an AlterG. 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 miles, broken up as follows: .75 miles, fall and skin hands, knee and thigh, .75 miles back home to clean up. Then 5.5.

The downside of wearing shorts and a T-shirt is there was no clothing to sacrifice before losing skin.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

13 road miles done. 8:22 pace. Time to eat and shop.

GinnyinPA

Half Crazy - ouch! I hope you're not badly hurt.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Nope, just scrapes and probably will wind up with a multi-colored knee. I was able to run after it. Plus, I got to 1400 on the year with that run.

onemile

I ran 11 miles in shorts and a tshirt. And I was too warm. 

Cyberic

This. And it makes me realize I have not fallen once, even though I run in the winter.

Cyberic

I ran 11 miles in shorts and a tshirt. And I was too warm. 

I call that bragging

Cyberic

13 road miles done. 8:22 pace. Time to eat and shop.

Hope you're not going to a mall or a mega-store to shop. This time of year, I go to small neighborhood stores, and there's not a soul. Everybody is at the mall.