Beginners and Beyond

LRB slacker Mondailies (Read 50 times)

cjones1

In looking over the amount of money I have spent the past month, I am actually happy to go to work for once. lol

This.  I've got no money, but at least I've got some ice cold A/C in the van, a mower that runs, new glasses, a painted deck, and kids with birthday presents and school supplies. Smile

Rest day.  It rained.  I didn't want to get wet. So I slept.

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

StepbyStep-SH

6ish with the group. Forgot to charge my watch, so I'm not exact. Martial arts tonight. And after seeing the number on the scale this morning, something has to change in my eating. Sad

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

This.  I've got no money, but I've got enough running shoes to outfit the track team at Ridgemont high FFS.

DavePNW

Dave

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

PNW is all about brevity, huh?

Marjorie

DavePNW

PNW is all about brevity, huh?

Yes

Dave

Zelanie

If it doesn't beep at the correct time anyway,  I think that I will stick to not programming anything,  hitting "lap" when I cross the line at the track, and manually editing the distance into meters when I upload the workout. Oh, and cursing those meddling kids when they're playing in lane 1. 

RD for me, although I could used to get some miles in for the werk. I am going to go ride roller coasters.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning.  I woke up an hour ago, sigh.  Came home at 1am.  I have Pilates before lunch and 7 miles sometime.

Damaris

LRB

If it doesn't beep at the correct time anyway,  I think that I will stick to not programming anything,  hitting "lap" when I cross the line at the track, and manually editing the distance into meters when I upload the workout. Oh, and cursing those meddling kids when they're playing in lane 1. 

I have no problems mixing miles and meters but my meters are entered in the mileage equivalent .12, .24, .49, .62 & .74.

I also prefer lane 5 because I do not have to run a full lap, although technically I am running the same distance.

It's just a way to make it seem not as bad.

LRB

6 x 1mile at Hansons Strength pace (a bit faster than MP) w/400m

I'm going on a small 3 days family camping trip this week, so I'm rearranging the Hansons schedule a bit.

Oh, and although GC permits to create workouts mixing miles and meters and these upload fine on the watch, since my watch doesn't know what a mile is (I put it in metric mode) the mile reps were not beeping at the end as it had no idea when that unit was. At the end of what I thought should be my first mile I was starting at my watch, running, wondering when it would finally signal me the end. After a while I manually lapped it, and then in my 400m recovery I figured it out. And the beeping at the end of the 400 recov. pretty much proved I'm right.

So contrary to what I told little blue earler, you guys need to continue using .12 miles for 200m.

MTA: Temp of 73-67F. Glad I started my run at 7 o'clock.

Nice job diagnosing that on the fly.

B-Plus

From the Internet.

Motherfucking 4 more weeks of this pool bullshit and no marathon in November.

Excuse me while I fucking die.

onemile

Dr. appointment this morning?

LRB

I have been given completely different opinions on the same issue by medical professionals before. Have someone else look at it if at all possible.

onemile

My dog bite has turned into a lovely bruise: