Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES are onward and upward (Read 39 times)

LRB

'Sup.

Busy, busy. Didn't get enough sleep either. Welcome to the club?

What's up with you today?

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Tuesday run at Lackland Air Force Base.  Wednesday evening run around my neighborhood.  Each run at 5K distance.  Today after work, probably a run/walk either at Fort Sam Houston or Brackenridge Park, a very popular run, hike, and bike park in San Antonio that is close to the San Antonio Zoo.

Getting a little chilly around San Antonio now - chilly for us anyway - we are into the 40s at night now....BRRRR for we warm-weather loving South Texans. This weekend it is really supposed to pour rain all weekend long.  The folks that are doing the San Antonio Rock n Roll Marathon/Half Marathon this weekend are probably going to get a good soaking.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have 5 and Pilates tonight.

Damaris

Cyberic

They've been rebuilding the sewers in my street, and for the past two days they've been putting in this new thing in there, which is a fiber glass coating inside so they last longer. I have an old house, and the fiber glass smell comes in my house like crazy. I am a little nauseus, and did not sleep so well. Did not eat well either. But they're done now, or so it seems.

I'll run some intervals at lunch. 35 minutes, not more, coz I can't.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

30 min elliptical.  I will survive.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

Hiya guys and gals!  WIFE had to get up early to go swim, and while I'd have been perfectly happy to sleep in, I tagged along anyway.  2200 yard masters swim, which was my third swim day in a row.  I wasn't expecting much but actually had a really good swim.  It continues to get easier.  Speaking of which, I just signed up for my third 70.3 triathlon of 2017.  It's a notoriously tough course, and you know it's bad when the website course description basically says "The bike is hard.  The run is harder."  Cripes are these things expensive.  $250, and is actually not that bad as 70.3's go.     Yay racing!

<3

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Hiya guys and gals!  WIFE had to get up early to go swim, and while I'd have been perfectly happy to sleep in, I tagged along anyway.  2200 yard masters swim, which was my third swim day in a row.  I wasn't expecting much but actually had a really good swim.  It continues to get easier.  Speaking of which, I just signed up for my third 70.3 triathlon of 2017.  It's a notoriously tough course, and you know it's bad when the website course description basically says "The bike is hard.  The run is harder."  Cripes are these things expensive.  $250, and is actually not that bad as 70.3's go.     Yay racing!

You could race 10 5Ks for that and not have to bother with the swim and bike.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

delicate flower

You could race 10 5Ks for that and not have to bother with the swim and bike.

Well I do have a few 10K's this winter that are $5 each.  Sooooo I guess it all evens out?  

<3

LRB

Getting a little chilly around San Antonio now - chilly for us anyway - we are into the 40s at night now....

Yeah for those of us up here, that would be heaven for winter. It's all relative though. Like, right now I'm just happy there is not two feet of snow on the ground. lol

delicate flower

Yeah for those of us up here, that would be heaven for winter. It's all relative though. Like, right now I'm just happy there is not two feet of snow on the ground. lol

Seriously, from now through February, every week I can run outside without snow on the ground is a win.

<3

LRB

Morning!  I have 5 and Pilates tonight.

When don't you have Pilates, oh, and this just in; that junk is HARD.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Seriously, from now through March or April, every week I can run outside without snow on the ground is a win.

FYP

LRB

FYP

lol

Some years you just never know.

7 miles, wearing the shirt I ran my first marathon in.

Dave

LRB

I hit the lap button a couple times by accident trying to turn on my screen light.

I know you're not interested in an upgrade anytime soon having purchased the 220 (?) not long ago, but the turn your wrist light-on option on the 630 is really nice. I also like the text and email notifiers, which I wasn't even interested in when I bought the stupid thing. Now I want that feature on all of my watches!