Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES are onward and upward (Read 39 times)

onemile

the turn your wrist light-on option on the 630 is really nice.

Yes I like this too

onemile

Carb loading

DavePNW

Dave

LRB

DavePNW

Dave

Zelanie

I've got the 235. I actually bought the 225 when it came out, and then really wanted the 235 when they announced it a few months later. Luckily, a friend who had given me her TM had her watch die, so I gave her my 225 and bought a 235. I also like the wrist notifications a ton and don't know how to live without them any more. I will have to look at the wrist light the next time I am in the market.

My shoulder hurts and my neck is stiff and my legs felt like concrete last night on my run. Now that I have my watch, I also know that my RHR is up and my VO2Max is down. So, that's about right for this part of the week, yes?

LRB

I've got the 235. I actually bought the 225 when it came out, and then really wanted the 235 when they announced it a few months later. Luckily, a friend who had given me her TM had her watch die, so I gave her my 225 and bought a 235. I also like the wrist notifications a ton and don't know how to live without them any more. I will have to look at the wrist light the next time I am in the market.

My shoulder hurts and my neck is stiff and my legs felt like concrete last night on my run. Now that I have my watch, I also know that my RHR is up and my VO2Max is down. So, that's about right for this part of the week, yes?

I actually typed 235 initially but changed because I thought it would have had that feature.

Massage?

Zelanie

I actually typed 235 initially but changed because I thought it would have had that feature.

Massage?

I'm hoping it will clear up.  I'm at a conference all day today and tomorrow, and work tonight.  Then tomorrow I need to pack and head up to Portland.

LRB

No time, because MARATHON.

FYP.

Cyberic

Ran 4 x (5 minutes on w/3 minutes off)

Cyberic

but the turn your wrist light-on option on the 630 is really nice. 

NOW you tell me 

onemile

NOW you tell me 

I don't think the 630 is worth buying if you have a good and working 620

LRB

NOW you tell me 

We It was discussed a couple, few times in the dailies, but onemile is correct, it's not a "must-have" over the 620. Whereas the 620 was leaps and bounds better than my 410, which was okay in its own right.

DavePNW

the turn your wrist light-on option on the 630 is really nice.

OK, what is this now?

MTA: I can't think of anything I need that I don't get from my 220.

Dave

onemile

We It was discussed a couple, few times in the dailies, but onemile is correct, it's not a "must-have" over the 620. Whereas the 620 was leaps and bounds better than my 410, which was okay in its own right.

Yeah the reason I am not really impressed with my 630 is because I was so impressed with my 620.  The 630 is essentially the same watch with a couple tiny improvements