Beginners and Beyond

NFL playoffs (Read 61 times)

LRB

Also - anyone who believes that the deflated balls were the reason why the Colts got their asses handed to them didn't actually watch the game.

That said, if there was a devious intent by the Patriots, obviously they should be fined and all that jazz, but let's not inflate this into somehow being a critical point  in the game's outcome.

I don't think many people care, at least that's the sense that I am getting here.

Hip Redux

I don't think many people care, at least that's the sense that I am getting here.

I'm basing this on my conversations with my Giants coworkers, who are wearing tin foil hats at the moment.

Perhaps normal folks aren't so worked up about it. lol   Related - This article gave me a chuckle.

outoftheblue

I wouldn't describe myself as worked up about it, but do feel a bit sickened to think that cheaters may be in the SB.  This isn't the first time down this road for the Patriots.

Life is good.

Hip Redux

Pete Carroll is not exactly known for being clean.... So you likely have two cheaters in the superbowl 

Village people

This morning I took down all my Patriot cheerleader posters. Fine them and take a draft choice then change the rules.

QBs like Eli and Rodgers supposedly have football preferences like scuffing. Balls used on game day don't have to be new. An NFL person should supply them all. In MLB teams don't supply the balls.

I knew it had to be them!

RSX

Pete Carroll is not exactly known for being clean.... So you likely have two cheaters in the superbowl 

At USC definitely but has anything happened in the NFL?

Village people

You know the old saying, once a cheater, always a cheater.

LRB

Only a dozen or so Seahawks have been suspended for PE use the past 4 years. It was a running joke there for awhile.

MTA: not that I  particularly care all that much one way or the other.

Baboon

delicate flower

At least the Patriots didn't kill people like Ray Lewis did.

<3

Hip Redux

At least the Patriots didn't kill people like Ray Lewis did.

Did you hear his rant on Brady and the "tuck rule"?  LOL OMG WTF   Ease up, buddy.

Hip Redux

I just saw a report that's saying that the under inflated balls were removed by the refs at half time?

Village people

I just saw a report that's saying that the under inflated balls were removed by the refs at half time?

I just read that, too. They were reinflated and put back in play. Odd that someone would have the nerve to do it again.

Hip Redux

I just read that, too. They were reinflated and put back in play. Odd that someone would have the nerve to do it again.

Right.  And it was actually a close game in the first half, too. lol

LRB

DavePNW

Perhaps normal folks aren't so worked up about it. lol   Related - This article gave me a chuckle.

Did not read the article, just saw the title re:"Ballghazi". Which I thought was funny and reminded me of the show Alpha House on Amazon Prime, about a bunch of crazy Republican senators. One of them proposes the anti-Hillary campaign strategy of officially changing the suffix of all scandals from "-gate" to "-ghazi".

Dave