Beginners and Beyond

NFL playoffs (Read 61 times)

DavePNW

Maybe he had an itch. Glad they don't fine us at work

Glad they don't fine the people sitting at home on the couch watching the games.

Dave

LRB

I thought his crotch grab was an ode to the commish, similar to Jim McMahon's Hi Pete head bands from his days with the Bears. 

Hip Redux

I've been in meetings all day.  What the hell are you guys talking about?  And what the hell did Sherman do today (caught half a headline at lunch).

Half Crazy K 2.0

I've been in meetings all day.  What the hell are you guys talking about?  And what the hell did Sherman do today (caught half a headline at lunch).

It is a bigger NFL crime to grab one's own balls as opposed to deflating the game balls.

Hip Redux

Well, alrighty then. lol

Village people

Oh, and Mark Brunell was almost in tears because he just didn't believe Tom Brady.

RSX

It is a bigger NFL crime to grab one's own balls as opposed to deflating the game balls.

Good thing no one did both at the same time,

Boston sports shows aren't spending much time on anything else. I want to hear why either team will win, who will cover Gronkowski, and how they defend Wilson. Instead we get this crap. Make it go away and someone fess up!!

Village people

Good thing no one did both at the same time,

Boston sports shows aren't spending much time on anything else. I want to hear why either team will win, who will cover Gronkowski, and how they defend Wilson. Instead we get this crap. Make it go away and someone fess up!!

Some shows are finally moving on. Oh, did you see Edelman's Growing Pains video? It is cute.

RSX

Some shows are finally moving on. Oh, did you see Edelman's Growing Pains video? It is cute.

TBT and it was good

Baboon

delicate flower

This story needs to die.  I could not watch SportsCenter last night, and I could not listen to Mike and Mike during this morning's drive (Jemele Hill being on just sealed that deal).

<3

Village people

This story needs to die.  I could not watch SportsCenter last night, and I could not listen to Mike and Mike during this morning's drive (Jemele Hill being on just sealed that deal).

I need some more Richard Sherman trash talk, a DJ Steve Porter mashup and some game talk.

DavePNW

Oh god yes please. I cannot STAND the 2 weeks off before the Super Bowl. It forces them to talk about the most ridiculous minutiae, because they got nothin' else. And with this - I can't even watch the news shows without being bombarded with that story.

Dave

DavePNW

Oh, and Mark Brunell was almost in tears because he just didn't believe Tom Brady.

I finally saw that. It was surreal.

Dave

RSX

I taped the Showtime NFL show and will watch it over the weekend. I love how they analyze games, and bet the ball will be a short segment. Otherwise I'm avoiding sports shows until Monday.

Village people

Toucher and Rich had a hilarious bit about how to explain this cheating to our kids.