Beginners and Beyond

NFL playoffs (Read 61 times)

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Add me to the list of Panthers fans tonight!  I like the Seahawks, but damn I don't want the Packers to have to go play there.

Plus Cam Newton was my shitty, shitty fantasy QB this year.

Running is dumb.

DavePNW

Wow, Cam Chancellor can really do it all.

Dave

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

R-E-L-A-X

(I'LL BE FINE!........I THINK)

Randy

MothAudio

Pulling for the Panthers, if only because D. Stewart helped win my FF league. Being a Charger fan it's hard to cheer for either the Ravens or Pats. I'm rooting for Romo to get that monkey off his back and neckbeard will have to add a few more weapons before the Colts are ready to knockoff the Broncos [or whenever Peyton retires].

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

New England / Dallas would be the absolute worst Super Bowl imaginable.  I'd rather watch Housewives of New Jersey.

So, go other teams.

on my way to badass

New England / Dallas would be the absolute worst Super Bowl imaginable.  I'd rather watch Housewives of New Jersey.

So, go other teams.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

on my way to badass

So, go other teams.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

delicate flower

Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to be able to stay awake till the end of this one. I really wish they'd use the same schedule on Saturdays that they use on Sundays.

Went to bed with 10:00 to go in the 3rd quarter.  Good thing because I really wouldn't want to watch Seattle pull away and win.

Today should be a good day of football watchin'.  Smile

<3

DavePNW

Went to bed with 10:00 to go in the 3rd quarter.  Good thing because I really wouldn't want to watch Seattle pull away and win.

Today should be a good day of football watchin'.  Smile

I did actually stay up till the end, even though there was no reason to do so. I'm sure if it was a good game I would've fallen asleep.

And, I hope so.

Dave

Hip Redux

I dilly dallied this morning and now I need to get up off the couch and get my run in, but football is on.... and my couch is comfy.

LRB

So, go other teams.

ABD, that would absolutely blow!

I am resigned to the fact that whoever comes out of the AFC is going to get major press because there is a storyline with all of them but Dallas? Shoot me dead first yo.

delicate flower

I know he is hurt, but Aaron Rodgers looks like crap.  He couldn't hit a (blank) if he (blank).

<3

DavePNW

I know he is hurt, but Aaron Rodgers looks like crap.  He couldn't hit a (blank) if he (blank).

Who are you, Gene Rayburn now?

Dave

delicate flower

Who are you, Gene Rayburn now?

I think Rodgers logged into RA, saw what I said, and it motivated him to play better.

<3

DavePNW

I think Rodgers logged into RA, saw what I said, and it motivated him to play better.

He is looking more like his old self. That seems like the most likely explanation.

Dave