Beginners and Beyond

NFL playoffs (Read 61 times)

MothAudio

I went 0-4 last week so I suck but I'm going Packers over 'hawks and Pats over Colts.

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

LRB

I have two wrong in the playoff pool and the leader has none wrong.

My only chance is if Green Bay wins today and I correctly pick the super bowl winner and he does not, then it will come down to the tiebreaker.

Obviously I have very little chance of winning but I do have a chance. 

delicate flower

ANYONE BUT SEATTLE.  So I guess that would be Green Bay. Go Packers.  Don't suck.

<3

DavePNW

No real dog in the fight. Pulling for the Packers, due to NFC Norris loyalty. Late game I probably just have to start watching & see who I end up rooting for. Also thinking in terms of the QB matchup. If GB wins, it would be good to see the Pats to have Rodgers vs Brady, two of the all-time greats. If Seattle wins, Indy would be better because then we get the next generation, Wilson vs Luck.

Dave

Hip Redux

I saw Rodgers play in college (Go Bears! Oski wow wow!), so I root for GB whenever they aren't playing the Pats.

MothAudio

Seattle's offense isn't doing sh!t.

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

DavePNW

To think it could've very easily been 21-0 at the end of the first.

Dave

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Wooooooooooooo!!!!!! (Happy Packer fan at the moment.)

Running is dumb.

MothAudio

Did Seattle miss their wake up call?!! They're sleep walking through this championship game.

delicate flower

How can Green Bay special teams let that happen?

<3

MothAudio

Cute but that better not be what they rely on for points. Sign of desperation.

delicate flower

Per ESPN Stats & Info tweet:

Every team that has led a conference championship game by at least 9 points at end of 3rd quarter has won the game

<3

B-Plus

Every team that has led a conference championship game by at least 9 points at end of 3rd quarter has won the game

I'm gonna copy & paste your copy & paste.

RSX

They should just end the game then

LRB

I don't understand why they don't go after Sherman, he's clearly hurt.