Beginners and Beyond

Fridailies welcome you to July (Read 38 times)

LRB

OMFG STOP WITH ALL THE PINK!!!!!!

I need marathon shoes.  I do not want pink. 

But all women LOVE pink, even those who are 100 years old!

It's the dumbest shit ever. You don't see them pimping powder blue on men, so why the fascination with pink and women I have no idea.

Baboon

delicate flower

4000 yard pool swim done after work on account of thunderstorms and a tornado watch.  I'm surprised the pool stayed open the whole time.  Not a single other person came in the entire time I was swimming.

<3

LRB

4000 yard pool swim done after work on account of thunderstorms and a tornado watch.  I'm surprised the pool stayed open the whole time.  Not a single other person came in the entire time I was swimming.

It was like a ghost town here today.

Cyberic

But all women LOVE pink, even those who are 100 years old!

It's the dumbest shit ever. You don't see them pimping powder blue on men, so why the fascination with pink and women I have no idea.

We bought so many pink clothes for DD that when she was 7 or so she asked if she could get other colors instead, lol.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We bought so many pink clothes for DD that when she was 7 or so she asked if she could get other colors instead, lol.

LOL.

I love bright pink for running BUT NOT ON EVERY SHOE OR CLOTHES.  Red and orange would be fine, sheesh.

Damaris

LRB

Hilarious!

onemile

OMFG STOP WITH ALL THE PINK!!!!!!

I need marathon shoes.  I do not want pink. 

I am pretty sure all those shoes come in other color options...