Beginners and Beyond

Mondailes... (Read 35 times)

DavePNW

FYI, cauliflower pretzels are not as delicious as they sound.

That is disturbing, considering they sound like an abomination.

Dave

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

FYI, cauliflower pretzels are not as delicious as they sound.

I wouldn't touch anything cauliflower with a ten foot pole....

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

That is disturbing, considering they sound like an abomination.

I was going to say...

Damaris

delicate flower

The pretzels taste ok for the few seconds you are chewing them, but they smell bad, the aftertaste is awful, and the burps are disgusting.

<3

DavePNW

The pretzels taste ok for the few seconds you are chewing them, but they smell bad, the aftertaste is awful, and the burps are disgusting.

Perfect for bringing into the office though, because people would eat toxic waste it was free office food.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Perfect for bringing into the office though, because people would eat toxic waste it was free office food.

LOL. We had a bottle of Inca Kola sit out for weeks that no one would touch.

sdWhiskers

I have a coworker who lives to bake and brings most of it into work. Most items don't survive to lunchtime. However, she went through a phase a few years ago where she was experimenting with sugar-free nonsense. I've never seen a pan of brownies sit around for an entire week before!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My office would disappear that in 5 seconds.  They are not picky.

Damaris

sdWhiskers

FreeSoul: I had my 220 for 3 years and finally replaced it for the same reason a few weeks ago. Battery life was dwindling. I got the 235 and am impressed that I can wear it nonstop for an entire week before having to charge it.

3 recovery miles after work before strength training.

Has the group decided what my next marathon should be? I'm looking for fall (Nov or Dec, ideally) and somewhere in the Western half of the US. So far I've done CIM and Arizona RNR in Phoenix. I loved CIM and would do it again if I don't come up with any other ideas...but I don't know how many of these I'll do so would like to not repeat one. And I need it to be cooler than the 70 degrees that killed me during Arizona.

delicate flower

I have a coworker who lives to bake and brings most of it into work. Most items don't survive to lunchtime. However, she went through a phase a few years ago where she was experimenting with sugar-free nonsense. I've never seen a pan of brownies sit around for an entire week before!

Some nice lady at work who has allergies baked sugar free, nut free, gluten free muffins for us, and I feel bad because nobody ate them.  I didn't feel bad enough to eat one, but I did feel bad.  Part of the problem is that she placed them next to the fully unhealthy chocolate chip scones, and that is a battle you are not going to win.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Someone left a bag of sea salt & rosemary caramels after the holidays this year. I think the only reason they disappeared was everyone tried 1 to see if it was as awful as it sounded. I took a tiny bite and it was awful. Think pine flavored caramel.

LRB

What is that? I've never heard of it.

Half Crazy K 2.0

What is that? I've never heard of it.

Soda from Peru. I missed the taste test we had. I couldn't get over that it looked like a 2 liter bottle of piss.

LRB

My office will demolish anything edible so long as it's not healthy, vegetarian or vegan. The funny thing is, is I eat what they don't eat. 

LRB

Soda from Peru. I missed the taste test we had. I couldn't get over that it looked like a 2 liter bottle of piss.

lol