Beginners and Beyond

Mondailes... (Read 35 times)

Cyberic

Today was the longest day ever. It didn't help matters that my legs felt like overcooked pasta. Rest day? I could use a rest week! 

77 days streak. I dunno if you deserve a RD or not.

My streak widget is broken since my account delete-undelete saga. It doesn't show my current streak anymore. My miles also don't appear in the Miles game pages. Who's the smart ass admin who deleted my account, ffs?

LRB

77 days streak. I dunno if you deserve a RD or not.

My streak widget is broken since my account delete-undelete saga. It doesn't show my current streak anymore. My miles also don't appear in the Miles game pages. Who's the smart ass admin who deleted my account, ffs?

I'm not sure that an admin can do that for anyone but themselves.

LRB

It appears that the delete account option is only in settings, which is in the training log. When I go to someone's log however, the settings option is not there. It's only in my own.

DavePNW

The last time checked, the daily rates here were $20. At which point they should just post the gym as members only. Ridiculous.

Actually it’s only $5 because it’s the same chain as the gym I already belong to (LA Fitness). A different membership level would let me use all locations, but I didn’t think I’d need that. And usually don’t. Otherwise it’s probably something like $20.

Dave

LRB

Actually it’s only $5 because it’s the same chain as the gym I already belong to (LA Fitness). A different membership level would let me use all locations, but I didn’t think I’d need that. And usually don’t. Otherwise it’s probably something like $20.

I'm sure there's a reason for it, but it just seems exorbitant.

I remember when it was $5 then went to $10. The iron heads went nuts but I was fine with it. Now at $20, I'm going nuts. lol

Cyberic

It appears that the delete account option is only in settings, which is in the training log. When I go to someone's log however, the settings option is not there. It's only in my own.

So I would have deleted my account? Like I was walking with my phone in my hand, unlocked, and I inadvertently clicked through the whole process? I need to buy a lottery ticket, lol!

So I would have deleted my account? Like I was walking with my phone in my hand, unlocked, and I inadvertently clicked through the whole process? I need to buy a lottery ticket, lol!

It's totally possible.  I got back from a run a few months ago and apparently I ordered a lawnmower from Amazon via pocketdial.  I don't even have a lawn.  Thank goodness I have the app, it helpfully alerted me that my lawnmower would arrive by Wednesday, and I had time to cancel the order.  That I didn't place.  For a $1,200 lawnmower. 

I reset the phone so you have to put in a password to unlock the screen.  I know, I'm in the dark ages that I didn't have that before, but I'm not interesting enough to worry about anyone looking through my phone.  It's just the rando orders I have to avoid.

LRB

I don't know. I'm just saying that an admin here can't.

LRB

It's totally possible.  I got back from a run a few months ago and apparently I ordered a lawnmower from Amazon via pocketdial.  I don't even have a lawn.  Thank goodness I have the app, it helpfully alerted me that my lawnmower would arrive by Wednesday, and I had time to cancel the order.  That I didn't place.  For a $1,200 lawnmower. 

I reset the phone so you have to put in a password to unlock the screen.  I know, I'm in the dark ages that I didn't have that before, but I'm not interesting enough to worry about anyone looking through my phone.  It's just the rando orders I have to avoid.

I pulled my phone out once to find that I was on Instagram LIVE. Talk about panic, I almost threw my phone across the freeway trying to shut that bitch off!!

onemile

I pulled my phone out once to find that I was on Instagram LIVE. Talk about panic, I almost threw my phone across the freeway trying to shut that bitch off!!

Lol that's awesome

DavePNW

Yeah I looked at where to find this in the settings (...very...carefully...), and it seems pretty unlikely. The only other possibility is Eric did it. Is he claiming he absolutely did not? I would have assumed he was deleting a bunch of spam accounts and yours somehow accidentally got caught up in it.

Dave

Runshortii

I hear ya. That "in shape" period seems to be very fleeting doesn't it?

So that’s normal? I haven’t felt “in shape” since October

RunningOnSand

Inadvertently ordering a $1200 lawnmower that also spreads Unicorn magic, and also inadvertently being on IG Live = 

Cyber, that really sucks. I'd be pissy about that.

Onemile, glad you're not hurt more. Also glad you didn't get a concussion, with hitting your head.

Hello to everyone else!

I'm home again, in the crazy snow-covered land of MN. We're also supposed to get more snow, but that's normal for us, and not so normal for DavePTheMan.

Speaking of gym passes, yeah, last year when I was vacationing in FL I inquired about a week pass to a gym (which, many gyms will give for FREE!) and they wanted $120! No way. FTS. WTH. Grrrr. So I ran outside in the lovely humidity, that doesn't even touch Damaris's humidity w/a 10 ft pole. Speaking of, D, glad you could get in a LR again. You were sick for a very long time indeed.

I get to run tomorrow (I've been off since Saturday, wheee!).

LRB

Lol that's awesome

Girrrl let me tell you, I was mortified times 25 geezus! At the time (which was recently) I was experimenting with having only to swipe the screen to unlock my phone. After that, FTS, enter a code from now on, like a 17 digit code!

delicate flower

10 mile tempo done. Legs were unhappy. That was a grind.      I am glad that's done .

<3