Beginners and Beyond

Ironman Mont-Tremblant - recap (Read 53 times)

PADRunner

Congratulations! I can't even imagine what it would be like.

Julia1971

Congratulations, Ironman!  (And, to DW whose awesomeness got you in this predicament in the first place.  Smile )

Those conditions sound miserable.  So frustrating that you train so hard day after day and then there's nothing you can do about the weather...

Speaking of training, you certainly went all in!  You were so consistent with your workouts that you made me feel like a slacker.  ME!!!

I'm so happy for you and your accomplishment!

on my way to badass

I see how it can't be a one and done!

So inspiring.  My goal this winter is to take some swimming lessons and develop a stroke.

What is the calorie expenditure estimate?

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Amazing. Huge congrats, Phil.

Hip Redux

Heh.  It was a tough day, I tell ya!

Where's Oski's decorating report?

delicate flower

I see how it can't be a one and done!

So inspiring.  My goal this winter is to take some swimming lessons and develop a stroke.

What is the calorie expenditure estimate?

Garmin says I burned about 6000 calories.  I replaced about half of them...2000 calories on the bike and 700 calories on the run.

<3

Anonymous Guest

Hell of a race, man. I am impressed. I checked in on you at one point and they had a camera showing the rain on the bike and it looked miserable. Awesome time, and congrats to both you and DW.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel