Beginners and Beyond

Fridailies - Kickass! (Read 39 times)

KCRuns

Can't link from my phone, but anyone see the news about a superintendent in NJ being arrested for pooping on the school football field. He was running on the track.

If he's the superintendent, wouldn't he have a key to the field house?  I could understand a one time emergency, but the article I read made it sound like an everyday vindictive kind of thing.

sdWhiskers

Well, this might be my first URD in forever. DS was up all night with either stomach flu or some serious food poisoning. I think I slept 2 hours total. I'm at work now because DH is a nurse and is therefore better equipped to handle the carnage.

As a non-coffee drinker, it's going to be a L O N G day.

DavePNW

It definitely sounded like an ongoing issue. Why in the open? At least go on the outside of the area. Or, if he's in charge of the school, bring a key and go inside!

Yeah, I would give anything to have guaranteed access to the school when I'm at the track early mornings. Sometimes I can get in, sometimes I can't, it's a crapshoot. Heh.

Oh, and still not running. Not really missing it yet, mainly because I feel that it would still suck.

Dave

DavePNW

As a non-coffee drinker

Wut?

Dave

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Well, this might be my first URD in forever. DS was up all night with either stomach flu or some serious food poisoning. I think I slept 2 hours total. I'm at work now because DH is a nurse and is therefore better equipped to handle the carnage.

As a non-coffee drinker, it's going to be a L O N G day.

I'm with ya! I actually don't drink any warm drinks. Food is meant to be hot and drinks are meant to be cold. Simple Smile

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Half Crazy K 2.0

Cold brew coffee. My preference is hot though.

DavePNW

I must be the only person on the planet who doesn't like cold brew coffee. I think it just has a weird flavor. When I get iced coffee, I ask for an iced Americano. One of my favorite things about summer is that for me, it's iced coffee drink season.

Dave

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

I think I was traumatized by my father's coffee breath as a child. None for me in either form lol.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

onemile

I'm with ya! I actually don't drink any warm drinks. Food is meant to be hot and drinks are meant to be cold. Simple Smile

Sometimes I drink hot water

DavePNW

Sometimes I drink hot water

For what purpose?

Dave

onemile

Oh, and still not running. Not really missing it yet, mainly because I feel that it would still suck.

Sometimes after a marathon I miss running and then after I do it, I realize it's dumb to miss it because it feels so awful

DavePNW

No hot chocolate ever??

Dave

onemile

For what purpose?

To warm up when I am cold.

DavePNW

Sometimes after a marathon I miss running and then after I do it, I realize it's dumb to miss it because it feels so awful

Yeah I just know my first run back (and then some) will be awful, so I'm still not too tempted. At some point the fear of completely lost fitness is going to overtake the fear of shitty running.

Dave

Cyberic

lol

I love cereal. I don't eat it a lot though because I don't find it filling for the amount of calories it costs.

Maybe I'd need to eat more cereal. Summer has barely come and already I have a hard time keeping weight on. I'd need to do Sumo training, not long distance runner training, but then I'd probably suck at being a Sumo wrestler