Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES (Read 45 times)

LRB

I would try slowing down the warm up and the recoveries.

I run my warm up in the 9:00s, and my recoveries in the 10:00s (sometimes near 11:00). He's not doing that. lol

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Got in another 4 miles this evening with Dorian in the stroller, it was windy.... which sucks when you're pushing a stroller.

I rarely have issues with my 220, I normally start it's satellite search at least a few minutes before I am ready.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

bluerun

Super B****

Hey, you could be Charlie Sheen!

He isn't dead either; same difference!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

DavePNW

I would try slowing down the warm up and the recoveries.

Ha, I just looked at his log. I don't think Baboon knows how to properly run slow.

Dave

delicate flower

This is a sample workout I did:

1.5E + 4 x 190R w/190 jg + 4 X 380R w/380jg + 4 x 190R w/190 jg + 1.5E

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

No run for me.  Came back for Pilates to a need to do grocery shopping (there is nothing in the house) and a bed full of cat vomit. Laundry time!  And margaritas.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 on the treadmill. Towards the end I stopped, folded the mill up to change the incline and did 15 minutes uphill, then a cooldown. Then did lower body weights and core.

LRB

Came back for Pilates to a need to do grocery shopping (there is nothing in the house) and a bed full of cat vomit.

FYI, TMI, GDI, FFS.

Cyberic

Half Crazy K 2.0

Docket, ugh. That is the absolute worst. Lesson I learned the hard way, always read the labels of your bedding. I threw a down alternative comforter in the wash after the dog barfed on it. Turned out the down alternative was wool. 

LRB and Cyberic, I now feel much better about walking the rest breaks of my intervals--at best I am just under an 8mm pace for them. Running just never seems to allow me to recover.

Lauren, Dave PNW, LRB, my Garmin 405 takes forever to get a signal some days. And then it regularly drops right in front of my neighbor's house. It's weird, it's not a tree lined street or anything like that. And I can no longer blame the missile detecting blimps for signal issues....

outoftheblue

3.5 on the TM.

Life is good.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

FYI, TMI, GDI, FFS.

How do you know I said that?  LOL.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Docket, ugh. That is the absolute worst. Lesson I learned the hard way, always read the labels of your bedding. I threw a down alternative comforter in the wash after the dog barfed on it. Turned out the down alternative was wool. 

LRB and Cyberic, I now feel much better about walking the rest breaks of my intervals--at best I am just under an 8mm pace for them. Running just never seems to allow me to recover.

Lauren, Dave PNW, LRB, my Garmin 405 takes forever to get a signal some days. And then it regularly drops right in front of my neighbor's house. It's weird, it's not a tree lined street or anything like that. And I can no longer blame the missile detecting blimps for signal issues....

Ugh.

Damaris

LRB

How do you know I said that?  LOL.

I felt your pain. lol