Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES up in this Beeyotch! (Read 39 times)

LRB

What up doe?

LRB

I got a ton of crap to do at work then hoping for an FE with Marj tonight.

Cyberic

Cool, wish you two a good time!

Brought my running gear. Pretty sure I'll test my butt in an easy 6 mile run. I'm mentally prepared for another rest day tomorrow if I'm still hurting. Better to take some time off now (13 weeks away from marathon) and hopefully get healthy and fully resume training.

I might also decide to take another day off, and make that two consecutive RDs. Not sure I need that though, plus it's nice and cool out. Very nice running weather.

It will be a last minute decision.

Baboon

delicate flower

'Morning.  I was going to run before work but I am a lazy turd and slept in.  So, run rescheduled for after work...something short and easy.  Duathlon tomorrow that will take the better part of three hours, so I'll go real easy today as I did last night ya heard.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning. 9 tonight. On the TM since it is 8am and 93/77DP. I love Summers... Not.

Damaris

happylily

Woohoo! FE time! Take lots of pics as proof, please. And Marj, keep LRB under your surveillance. I heard he's a troublemaker.

11 miles tonight.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Didn't hit the sack until near 11 PM last night so I didn't get up until my alarm at 4 AM, so I headed to the gym first for Back Day. One hour of sweat there.

Cable Chest Pulls: 40lbsX20reps, 5 sets / 15 reps / 46.2 lbs
                V-Bar Pull Down: 60lbsX12reps, 70lbsX10reps, 60lbsX12reps, 70lbsX10reps, 60lbsX12reps, 70lbsX10reps
                Underhand Seated Row: 6 sets / 12 reps / 60 lbs
                Wide Grip Lat Pull Down: 70lbsX12reps, 80lbsX8reps, 70lbsX12reps, 80lbsX8reps, 70lbsX12reps, 80lbsX8reps
                Torso Rotation: 4 sets / 12 reps / 70 lbs
                Seated Cable Row: 6 sets / 12 reps / 65 lbs

Then I headed up to the riverfront and changed clothes (in the bathroom) and went for a 4 mile run, with an easy 9:24 min/pace...... I know Rocky is really hating being left at home but he just wouldn't survive this weather at that pace and I really can't go slower without going crazy. It was 73 degrees, 94% humidity and something like 66 Dew Point.... I would say DP like Damaris but I immediately thought "Double Penetration"...... yes I am perverted 

I am done bitching and whining about the weather, it ain't going to change and I did it last year so I can do it again.

Hopefully if the weather cooperates I can get another 2 miles with Dorian later this evening, we'll just have to see how things go.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

DavePNW

8 miles.

Dave

cjones1

I won a race this morning!!  Against the rain.  6m easy.  Now I'm tired and hungry.  Smile

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I won a race this morning!!  Against the rain.  6m easy.  Now I'm tired and hungry.  Smile

I am hungry as hell, but won't be able to eat until after my 11 am appointment 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

B-Plus

20 min this am and 3.1 miles tonight.

LRB

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

You bet!  630 it is

ran 8.1 this am.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You bet!  630 it is with pictures to prove it this time.

ran 8.1 this am.

Damaris

LRB

You bet!  630 it is

ran 8.1 this am.

Avocado Crisp in the house!