Beginners and Beyond

spooky Sundailies (Read 36 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Rocky and I got 8 miles in this morning, the hammy wasn't quite as tight but still noticeable after mile 2, it came and went.... 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Rocky and I got 8 miles in this morning, the hammy wasn't quite as tight but still noticeable after mile 2, it came and went.... 

You have stopped stretching it hopefully?

DavePNW

I felt so good that I extended the run, something I rarely if ever do.  7.5 done

Nice! Shoulda just kept running & avoided coming back to watch the Lions stink it up.

I am mainly happy when the Lions have a nationally televised evening (or morning) game, because it gives me a better chance of seeing the Bears at the usual time. So that's what I will be watching at 1:00, although they will get destroyed by the Pats.

So I went out & ran, if you want to call it that. Fail. 3.4 miles. Knee still hurts, and on top of that hamstrings were very painful. Ugh. Maybe need to find some low-impact cardio for a while, and get back into some yoga.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

I just did 10 easy.  What a beautiful morning.

<3

Ric-G

5 easy this AM...now for  a donut and coffee and both types of football today...good luck to the scary racers today...have a great day all!

marathon pr - 3:16

outoftheblue

Good luck racers!

Heading out for 17, then couch + football later on.

Life is good.

LRB

So I went out & ran, if you want to call it that. Fail. 3.4 miles. Knee still hurts, and on top of that hamstrings were very painful. Ugh. Maybe need to find some low-impact cardio for a while, and get back into some yoga.

Not sure how the tracking is on your knee but my fallback was the elliptical 2 years ago after Detroit.  That and the decision to shut it down for what turned out to be five weeks, which took the pressure off of needing to run.

You may not need as much time though, hopefully not.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

You have stopped stretching it hopefully?

Yes, except for that pelvic tilt thingy that it said on the page, it seems to feel better but I wish there was a magic pill for this Sad

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

At this very moment the forecast is predicting a high of 48 Saturday and a low of 29 up in Indy.......  I am hoping it warms up just a teeny weeny bit, mainly because I want my son and DH to not freeze at the start, mile 20 and the finish (....Dorian still hates gloves  ....... )

Most of all I am just hoping it doesn't get colder lol.

PRs

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi Dailies.

B+ and Jay: Go get it!

How is everyone? I finally have some downtime and ran 8 miles this morning at an 8:43 pace. I must say, it was very enjoyable. Everyone here is still asleep so I may go downtown and get my favorite big ass breakfast burrito.

That's what I'm talking' about.

Baboon

delicate flower

haha...what a crazy end to that Lions game.  

<3

Baboon

delicate flower

How is everyone? I finally have some downtime and ran 8 miles this morning at an 8:43 pace. I must say, it was very enjoyable. Everyone here is still asleep so I may go downtown and get my favorite big ass breakfast burrito.

That's what I'm talking' about.

Excellent.  Nice to see you're getting those legs back.

<3

LRB

Geezus!  My heart was in my throat!

LRB

Up next Dave's Bears take on Boon's Patriots; good luck boys!

DavePNW

Unbelievable. Another big last-second come from behind win for them, and they historically do the exact opposite of that.

Dave