Beginners and Beyond

spooky Sundailies (Read 36 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I had some big goals and aspirations for this afternoon, but I think I'll curl up in a ball instead and watch tv.

Damaris

LRB

I had some big goals and aspirations for this afternoon, but I think I'll curl up in a ball instead and watch tv.

Yeah, I know.  Where'd it go bad for you?

B-Plus

I'm not at all disappointed about my race. Could I have run about 30 sec faster? Sure. But I'm not going to dwell and I have a lot of positives to take away, including a 1:08 pr on a challenging course. The curling up into a ball comment is just in relation to me being lazy hehe.

LRB

I'm not at all disappointed about my race. Could I have run about 30 sec faster? Sure. But I'm not going to dwell and I have a lot of positives to take away, including a 1:08 pr on a challenging course. The curling up into a ball comment is just in relation to me being lazy hehe.

Oh. 

Well you know despite all the swear words you read here we are a caring, overly concerned bunch so next time be clearer.  Big grin

Nice job on the PR, B+!

10.44 slow and easy, hoping the Bills wouldn't tank meanwhile.

Got a nice fire going to keep the chill away, battened down the last of the storm windows, time to relax.

LRB

Got a nice fire going to keep the chill away, battened down the last of the storm windows, time to relax.

Bonus points for the use of battened! 

DavePNW

You kicked major ass dude, you better get lazy for a while. To string together 4 5k's at paces faster than most of us can run a single 5k is just sick.

Dave

DavePNW

Bonus points for the use of battened! 

The verb "batten" can only be applied to the noun "hatch".

Just like the adjective "ensuing" can only modify "kickoff".

Dave

LRB

The verb "batten" can only be applied to the noun "hatch".

Just like the adjective "ensuing" can only modify "kickoff".

You liked it too?  AWESOME! 

B-Plus

What a champ.

Cyberic

I bet you can faster than all these folks with you on the field, even with these flat shoes you're wearing

LRB

What a champ.

+1

Is that the home teams jersey?

happylily

What a champ.

I see you! So cool!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I don't know where you are looking at but I see you!

Did you guys read about the South African soccer player who was shot and killed today?  Very sad.

Damaris

LRB

Did you guys read about the South African soccer player who was shot and killed today?  Very sad.

I did not.  What happened?