Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES (Read 40 times)

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Morning folks.

Feeling good, HR is good during my runs, but I need to start watching what I eat a bit more. I need to remember that I'm not in training mode right now and my miles aren't so high. Meaning I can't eat everything I see. Sad 5 Pace miles this morning on the TM.

Have a great day everyone!

- Andrew

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Stretching, foam rolling and some core conditioning exercises.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

no running. Still waiting on my hip. I was away on business and with a bunch if other physical therapists that I trust and have great skills. We know what it is. I was right. Just SI dysfunction. I will know by Friday if I can run the race or not.

All running injuries suck, but SIJD is easiest the most wicked of all!  I am hoping you get better babe!

Meaghan, I rocked Empire State of Mind all the way in to work this morning, my ears are still ringing!

Shari, I could never turn down a pretty face, I will take whatever you are giving me!

Hi O!  I hate meetings because I cannot play with my online friends!  Have a good run tonight!

Nice run BBB!

Darn it Jimmy!

Good morning Beth!

Supp D!

Yo FS!

Drew that is so true about food.  I am so f*ckin' sick of eating light due to my inactivity!!  Angry

Sarah, it is the weirdest thing but I am in full-on over-analyzation mode!  I feel EVERY LITTLE THING and keep thinking my back is going to break in half, or some other body part is going to fall off, yeesh!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Thanks everyone.on,y down from running twice since 1989. I can't really complain.

Marjorie

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi Dailies.

I have less than five weeks to my debut marathon so I thought I would check in here more often. I like the advice and encouragement offered up here.

Tonight I have 8 miles with 5x600@5k.

LRB

Jack is Back!

Say, that kind of sounds like a good movie title.  :-)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Jack is Back!

Say, that kind of sounds like a good movie title.  :-)

Thanks, LRB. I don't always have time to do the personals but I do lurk about (read everything).  Glad you are running again.

Baboon

delicate flower

I have less than five weeks to my debut marathon

BOOT IT IN THE ASS.

<3

Hip Redux

BOOT IT IN THE ASS.

Seems like an uncomfortable way to run 26 miles.

On a quick break from my meeting. OMG, it's going to go all the way to 5pm.   Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

LRB

LRB

OMG, it's going to go all the way to 5pm.   Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

You are so funny!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris

Just B.S.

Just thought I would share. Didn't have many pics of the race day in Ireland as I chose

not to carry my camera (which I now regret) but photos are now trickling in from fellow

travelers.

Hubby an I just before race start. Aren't we cute in our "Moo" gear!LOL You can see the team shirts

hubby and I designed in the finish line photo.

Me and the boy (Conor) whom I helped finish his marathon from the 30k point. The dog started running

with me at mile 16 and never left my side. I didn't have a good photo of him at the finish line with us

and was thrilled to find this one on the group facebook site.

And to finish. How incredibly lucky was I to get to run with views like this? Crazy!

Pinktastic

Wow!   Really Pink-mazing pictures, Beth!  Thanks for sharing!

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

Baboon

delicate flower

Very nice, Beth!  FYI, your views during the HARTFORD MARATHON may not be quite that nice.

<3