Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES - Balance (Read 35 times)

LRB

Hi.

A core workout is on the docket this morning. Something in the 90 minute range would be lovely if I can pull it off.

What's up with you?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

30 min elliptical.  Yesterday's mile wasn't the best idea I've ever had.  It wasn't the worst, either.  I did have some soreness after several days of no pain.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

onemile

Hi.

A core workout is on the docket this morning. Something in the 90 minute range would be lovely if I can pull it off.

What's up with you?

90 minute core workout? 

LRB

90 minute core workout? 

Measured as a session, not a continuous workout. That includes a warm-up and cool down on the elliptical, breaks between sets, as well as stretching...

And surfing on the internet, apparently. 

delicate flower

'Morning!  It's a ski day!  Hooray!  Morning break right now.  It's colder than a penguin's nuts out there.

<3

Zelanie

Might try a 4 miler with the dogs later.  They really need to get out.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have 8 miles tonight.  Just spent two hours at the mall (not by choice), but at least there was parking and not masses like there are right now.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 with 4 at HM pace.

DavePNW

9 w/5x1000m

Dave

Ric-G

13 this morning. It was a  little too cool but not complaining. Now it's time for yard work, then I will resurrect the xmas tree from the garage. Have a great rest of the day!

marathon pr - 3:16

delicate flower

I had a four mile run on the schedule for this evening but swapped that out for 30 minutes in the hot tub.

<3

onemile

I had a four mile run on the schedule for this evening but swapped that out for 30 minutes in the hot tub.

If I was still in charge of gold stars...

Zelanie

4 mile run success!  The dogs really needed to get out.  I took it nice and easy.  Mia found one of the good orange balls at the park, and we made it back just before the rain.

LRB

13 this morning. It was a  little too cool but not complaining. Now it's time for yard work, then I will resurrect the xmas tree from the garage. Have a great rest of the day!

I'll be complaining like a mofo in a few days it appears. Sad

LRB

4 mile run success!  The dogs really needed to get out.  I took it nice and easy.  Mia found one of the good orange balls at the park, and we made it back just before the rain.

How are you feeling? Will 4 be the longest you run for awhile?