Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES: Special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun 🍔 (Read 36 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

55 gorgeous degrees this morning, so I took the dogs on the trails.

It felt so good that I might have streaked for .3 miles 

I am dealing with some strange gas pressure, it's feeling somewhat better but damn it if it doesn't go away by tomorrow morning, the half marathon is going to be a teeny bit uncomfortable 

And damn it I'm already starving!!!!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Runshortii

I ran 6 with 3 miles of 2 min on 2 off. Felt best I’ve felt in awhile

LRB

I am dealing with some strange gas pressure, it's feeling somewhat better but damn it if it doesn't go away by tomorrow morning, the half marathon is going to be a teeny bit uncomfortable 

Let it rip 💨

DavePNW

Let it rip 💨

You gotta be careful with that.

Dave

Cyberic

You gotta be careful with that.

Please, nobody post the picture. We already know.

From the Internet.

Lol Cyber wait until you hear about YEET!

I ran 10ish with 6M and 1T. YEET THOSE FEET.

Not feeling GREAT yet. My legs were willing but my lungs felt a little phlegmy, which has me mildly worried. Plenty of time to rest up and clear out the junk before the big day. I don't otherwise feel sick so I'm hoooping it's just the tail end of allergies - pollen is dying down so I should be OK but might start up Zyrtec again now just to be safe.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I can't even "let it rip".... it hurts too much and I feel like my large intestines are pinched somewhere 😫

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Sorry to report, I was not able to confuse the car dealer by returning to pick up my vehicle while leaving a puddle of sweat on their tile. They wanted me to hang around to see what I wanted done, which turned out to be nothing since it was just an errant sensor light. Apparently, I needed a software update! I'm so glad I drove an hour for that.

On the plus side, my run up in the national park was awesome, as it always is when I get up there. I didn't go for anything too technical, but just a nice rolling trail that I got to enjoy.

Recovery miles for me tonight...and then hopefully a couple good weekend runs.

Happy Friday!

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Gas pressure or bloated feeling?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Gas pressure or bloated feeling?

I was definitely feeling bloated or like I had a lot of air in my stomach and intestines, at times I could literally feel it moving around. But whatever it was, seems to have dissipated to some degree.... I might've been dealing with some constipation too.... feeling somewhat better.

I'm just glad it wasn't my appendix lol

That would be so awful if during the half marathon tomorrow I suddenly realized it was in fact my appendix 

PRs

I was definitely feeling bloated or like I had a lot of air in my stomach and intestines, at times I could literally feel it moving around. But whatever it was, seems to have dissipated to some degree.... I might've been dealing with some constipation too.... feeling somewhat better.

I'm just glad it wasn't my appendix lol

That would be so awful if during the half marathon tomorrow I suddenly realized it was in fact my appendix 

Sorry, I'm paranoid, I had salt and water problems on and off through out 1999 and 2000...a bit from diet, a bit from running but the big part was from taking SSRIs for fear of flying.   You said it dissipated some, was that after eating?

bluerun

Super B****

Because I'm pacing at this 30K on Sunday, which I really am doing to solve the "what pace do I run?!" problem, my entry is comped. Cool!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

Because I'm pacing at this 30K on Sunday, which I really am doing to solve the "what pace do I run?!" problem, my entry is comped. Cool!

Way cool

DavePNW

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

It’s also cool that everyone gets elite treatment... you can bring your own bottles with your nutrition of choice. Except my marathon won’t have that so...

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog