Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: In Search Of (Read 39 times)

onemile

I was going to run a 5k on Sunday but it looks like it's going to snow again.

DavePNW

Dave

LRB

Dammit.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Run it to show the running and weather gods whose boss.

onemile

Run it to show the running and weather gods whose boss.

I don't believe in that shit.  I'm not running for fun and have a very specific goal in mind.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I don't believe in that shit.  I'm not running for fun and have a very specific goal in mind.

I don't either, but it was all I could tell myself to make running in 30 mph wind bearable--im owed some good weather. And snow, I'd skip it.

Zelanie

Dude. I am at the doctor's office waiting for info.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Wait for the perfect race.  You are ready for the goal so snow or wind will screw it up.

Damaris

LRB

EEK.

Good luck!

onemile

I don't either, but it was all I could tell myself to make running in 30 mph wind bearable--im owed some good weather. And snow, I'd skip it.

For a half marathon I would be more likely to run it (not race it) just because I would check off a "long run" at least.  But to pay $40 and drive 40 minutes to run 3 miles... blech

delicate flower

Give it hell.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

For a half marathon I would be more likely to run it (not race it) just because I would check off a "long run" at least.  But to pay $40 and drive 40 minutes to run 3 miles... blech

$40! Nope. Not happening.

LRB

delicate flower

60 minute workout 

My legs ache.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

True, a HM (which I hate) can be subbed for a LR with added miles so no biggie.  But a 5K would be a waste of training time unless you could sub it for an interval session which might be odd to do in a race.

Good luck, Z!

Damaris